Do you think you will a member of Gag in 5 years?

I might be on here for another 5 years or so but who knows so much could change for me in 5 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I made this account in 2010, but I left after a few weeks. I came back recently, and I've found that I'm racking up XP sufficiently fast to get 2 Amazon gift cards in 3 months. I also like helping people, and have gotten several best answers and have helped some people that were having problems with their relationships, so that's another reward in and of itself. It really depends on others activity, if a lot of people leave and there are far less questions to answer, I may leave again.

What Guys Said 10

• no idea, but it makes me think of a great david bowie song and the line 'we got five years, my brain hurts a lot'.

• Probably, I don't see myself ever having a need or desire to delete my account.

• Probably. I will continue spending my time here if I'm free or have nothing to do. I like this site. It's educational. People help me, I get to help others.

• with the greatest respect to all those involved in creating and maintaining this website...

I bloody well hope not!

• My account will be here unless it gets removed.

• I have no idea honestly. If the activity stays consistent, I may still have an account at least

• It's possible, but I highly doubt it...

Frankly I question if I'll still be a member by the end of this year...

• god I hope not.

• I don't think I'll be a member of GaG in 5 minutes.

• You're still here. Please abide by your word.

• Speaking of trolls...

• No. I hope to helping real people in 5 years.

#15

What Girls Said 10

• Possibly.

It's a really good community.

I've already been here for a good four years...so I can see myself going another four or more.

I've been the type to be on here almost everyday and then to get caught up in my own life and not be here for months at a time.

So I can see it continuing like that for me :)

• It's possible, lol. I've already been here almost 5 years. =P

• yeah most likely. I have nothing going on... :D

• I don't know, depends on my situation at that point. Maybe I have guy problems and would have to seek advice from the GAG gods and godesses

• I don't know. So many things change in 5 years...

• In 5 years I'll have too much going for myself..and I'll be 26 so no :)

• Yup. You can't get rid of me.

• If the site isn't shut down by then, I would hope so.

• I hope not!

• I don't know I could die so not sure.