Is it me or is gag dead?

There used to be more activity on this site, more frequently questions asked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Activity has dropped somewhat but It not like its a barren wasteland or anything. Still lots of active users around

What Guys Said 6

• According to official statistics, there were 67 bored and socially-awkward members as of July 2012, and there are 43 of us now. Things aren't looking up.

• It's definitely slower than it used to be. I think the lack of chat doesn't help.

• It is somewhat less active than it used to be, but it's still good in my opinion. The removal of the chat feature probably played a big role. I don't think it's dead though.

• It's without a doubt LESS active than it used to be. More of the more popular users have since left, been banned or just haven't logged in some time. Sadly, it's less fun.

• It's getting really boring. Only rejoined after leaving a year ago and probably won't bother staying.

• I've been here 3 years on and off and it seems like every now and again there will be a mass exodus of frequent users which makes it seem like there is less activity

What Girls Said 6

• i agree :(

• It's definitely less appealing

• The quality of people has dropped if anything. There used to be a lot more humour going around.

• sorry it's my fault orz <--- *bows on hands and knees*

• Is it just me or does someone need to get a life if they are on GAG.come enough to know whether it's dead or not? lol?

Maybe it's just that people realized a website can only offer them so much. Life can offer them more than what they can get from sitting inside, in fornt of a computer and "frequently asking questions". So they stopped coming as much? I think that's a positive thing :)

• You can notice things that change around you . It means you are observant, not that you don't have a life.

• it could mean that you are observant or it could mean that you are spending a little too much time here or a combination of both

• People got what they came here for. Now they got to live their life.

• As a member that's been on here I have been noticing the difference.

Just saying,

Not sure if its because of chat.

• And I mean been here for years