What's your feeling like when you first posted photo/s of yourself on GAG?

And why did you want to post your photo/s here?Thanks beforehand for your response:)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Eh I look more legit and it's easier to be friendly with someone when you have a face to put with the name.

• I was curious to see what kind of response I would get, given in the past I would have been too shy to post something.. As it so happens, indifference, which was pretty much the same as having no pic.

• I think having a personal picture makes you look more legit honestly, and not someone who is here just to troll around.

• I like my current picture, so I posted it. Simple as that.

• pretty much "idgaf". not like they can find out where I live lol. and even if they did, so what?

• I wanted the extra points you get per picture lol.

• I like to know how do you post a picture on GAG? That way a profile won't look so boring.

• Thats an ironic question for someone who hasn't got a picture of herself and her profile on private.

• i thought girls will find me ugly , and they did , but a few sugar coated it with the "be ConfiBS" line

• I've never posted a picture of myself. It is on my to-do list.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm pretty sure I've had at least one picture of me up ever since I first started my account. I just didn't feel a need to hide, I don't care if people I know come across the site and see me here. Anyone who knows me personally probably wouldn't be very surprised by anything I say here, lol.

• When I first made this account, I posted two pics of myself here.

I was getting some inappropriate messages so I put them down immediately.

• I won't post a pic. I'm kinda overly cautious like that. I feel my face is more my identity than my name and I wouldn't like the idea of walking buy someone who recognized me and I'd never seen them before. Without my face I have no reason to be shy too.

• The very first time? To see the difference in the way people respond and up or down your questions. It's interesting how a picture can make that much of a difference, irrelevant to what you actually have to say. Then after that, I just posted for either points or if I liked a picture of me I'd just put it up! no other feeling. ...though sometimes I'm skeptical about it... thinking maybe someone I know in real life might notice me D: That would be weird.. but then again who cares! Not like it's something bad.

• I didn't because its forever linked online. If you Google your gag username then go to images your old profile pictures show up

• my pics are always really idiotic. I have fun with it while maintaining my privacy. I don't feel anything. it's another form of entertainment.

• Bit hesitation because I don't look good in pictures and insecure. After awhile I decided to go ahead without thinking too much, follow my heart and do what I want.

• I don't post pics of myself. Too many pervs on this site

• I'm not sure why I did. I think I thought it'd give me more legitimacy and people would find me (and what I said) more genuine. I do try to add funny pictures of myself as well, so they aren't just boringool' me, haha!