Who trolls more on GAG, guys or girls?

We all know what a troll is and what they do. Sometimes they're funny and actually create a fan base. Then there are the mean ones who insult and argue with everyone.

In your experience, from what you've seen, who trolls more? Guys or girls? Why do you think that? Why do (whichever you choose) troll more?

• Guys
    100% (9)67% (4)87% (13)Vote
  • Girls
    0% (0)33% (2)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys are more likely to troll because society doesn't let men vent as much as girls. Men are not suppose to have hurt feelings so instead we hide our feelings deep inside and unleash them on the internet.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• From what I've seen? Girls, but that's only cause there are more girls on this site than guys. Per capita? Probably about even. But how they troll is different. Most girls I see trolling aren't attacking anyone, just joking around. Most guys I see trolling are being douches.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• uhm I personally wouldn't know since the main form of trolling I notice is this wave of down votes on a question for example lol and I'm pretty sure theyd all b by the same person:P

2|0
    0|0
  • From what I have seen most of the trolls on gag are guys. Most of the people who have blocked me are the male trolls who can't handle when they know the battle is over and they lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • From experience guys for sure! I am sure there are girl trolls but I have usually seen guys do it more so.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys... there are more guys online than girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys

0|0
    0|0