What do you like best about GaG?

For me, it's a combination of everything...though I especially like helping others with advice. The Amazon gift cards are a nice incentive, too : )

• Giving advice
  • Getting advice
  • Earning points for rewards
  • Other (in comments)
  • See results
Thanks for all the answers, everyone! : )

This turned out to be quite the popular poll : P

Most Helpful Guy

• I've found an odd sense of fulfillment from helping people on here. The Amazon gift cards don't hurt either.

What Guys Said 25

• mostly the giving of advice I like. I remember being young and having a lot of the questions I see but not really knowing where to go for answers, especially since it's nice to be able to just ask the general public about stuff

I also like getting answers because occassionally it just helps to see a variety of perspectives

didn't know about the rewards till recently but I'm loving the 2month freebie for netflix

overall I just like seeing all the different perspectives (even one's a I don't agree with)

• I voted 'other' cause giving advice and instructions is something I do everyday at work lol :D

Apart from understanding how others' feel differently than you about certain lot of things and how right it may be as a learning process, there are questions out here which provoke thought. GAG makes the world really smaller in terms of not just reaching out to each other but also into each others' lives and mind even while being inconspicuous. It broadens the vision.

• Reading about other people's situations and getting an idea about life in general. I'm still young and new to this you know? So giving advice isn't something id be good at. But it's great to see others giving some real solid advice, and that's probably the best part of GaG for me.

• For the most part, it's the giving of advice that I enjoy the most. Apart from some regulars who may taint this site's integrity, many questions are fascinating and require a little thinking before answering. It also gives a window into many different experiences through the eyes of a diverse online community of individuals that span multiple generations.

The majority of questions that I answer reside in the Health, Behavior and Other categories, as I find many questions in these categories the most fascinating and are usually ones in which I have the most knowledge and proficiency to answer, which I do my best to give thorough and honest answers for. However, I do answer questions in other categories as well- when the equations strikes me, of course.

• the open mindedness, the genius, it sparkles the imagination it's so vivid!

• Well, giving good advice is great, because it's great to make some people happy, to help them when they are in need of help.

But what I find is even better, is when I find a few friends who also give good advice, or who have a similar way of thinking to me (meeting through giving advice, you can see their values), and then just being friends with those people with good values, sometimes being a team and answering questions together, etc.

The Amazon gift cards are not that important.

• Debating, especially with people who blame their lack of dating skills on everyone else but themselves

• I like to give, but I like to get quality answers for my situations. I also like how you can reply back to that particular answer too.

• I voted A...I give WAY more advice than I ask for it.

I also like the social aspect of this site; to be honest the social factor of this is why I am consistently on this website for over 3 years now. 8-)

• i sometimes act like an a**hole on here. but on times when I'm not a bastard, I just answer questions that are relevant to how I'm feeling or what I'm thinking at the time. these forums are pretty much an outlet for my emotions.

• I completely agree with you. It's like just putting my thoughts out there keeps me sane.

• Handing out life lessons to the next generation. It's a duty and a privilege.

• A. but it's really the titillating topics that others dream up

• finding out that foreigners are just as ridiculous as anyone else. and that my suspicions with girls are exactly as I expected.

• It's cool chatting with some people and seeing that a lot of people deal with the same issues lol, makes me feel better when I have a problem.

• So true! Sometimes I just ask questions like "am I the only one dealing with this?" so I don't feel so bad lol

• I get to live vicariously through others and experience the problems that humans face, namely because I don't have problems in my life, which is kind of odd.

• Seeing all the different questions people ask. Some are funny. Some are interesting. Others are just downright hilarious or weird.

• GaG helps with creative ideas and judgements.

Healthier than Facebook and Twitter if you ask me...

• ME

• The gift cards are pretty nice lol

• I like A, B and C. I don't think I would answer so many questions if I didn't get points. But I do make sure that every answer I give is helpful and honest.

• The Anonymous feature seems to work as alcohol to some people lol. It allows them to be very blunt and sometimes harsh but at least honest. I've gotten some excellent insight into how women really feel about certain issues. More importantly, you get to see how sympathetic random strangers can be. At the same time you also see how just plain a**holes and clueless they are about dealing with people.

• Sticks and squares.

• I love when you block a user and you're anonymous while you do it, how that user is somehow able to block you back? I say this because there is a moderator here whom I have blocked because they are completely obnoxious, projects his viewpoints on everyone, and abuses his power with taking down questions, updates and answers that don't agree with his opinion. Isn't the whole point of being anonymous, being anonymous? Do moderators have access to view anonymous users and who blocked them? Just funny.

• Neither Moderators nor Supermoderators can see an anonymous user's identity.

• Well, somehow I was blocked my a moderator upon answering anonymously. So that makes zero sense.

• I agree, everything really, I love getting advice and asking questions

• it was both A & B

What Girls Said 21

• I like to give and get advice depending on the situation really. I like to hear the stories of different situations and information about interesting points of views and behavior of different genders. I like to know what people think about my situations too.

• Giving and getting advice. It's also interesting to see different points of view.

• I used to think that I have weird curiosity but I guess I was wrong! Some people here are even weird! Haha :-D

• excellent way to vent.

• educating the masses

• I like giving advice and sharing my experiences when I can and want. Also getting others feedback and opinions is nice too, not all are what I expected both bad and good. Which is like the real world but overall I'm a little bit into it all.

• Reading about others lives and their probems. Also enjoy the polls..

do like giving advice when I can.

.

• i enjoy reading some of the answers and comments... it's the main reason why I join this site in the first place. :)

• First it was getting advice now its giving :)

• it helps to pass my time away

• I used to like this site, but now? I'm not too impressed by it anymore. Its turned into every other site I join-I actively do what the site is used for, and get nothing in return, while everybody else gets a response. F***it.

• A. speaking of which, could you please answer this question? link :)

• Both A and B.

• Getting an amazon card aha

• The "nice guys"

No seriously, the gift cards :p

• THE GIFT CARDS!

• Points

• Giving advice

• Both B and C

• I like being able to help others and give advice the most.

And I've met some cool, like-minded people who I've learned a lot from :-)

• The free cunnilingus