So for those of you who may not know this, a new version of the site is coming some time in the future, and in it there will be some major updates.
(See the post by GirlsAskGuys in this question: link )
Among those updates, what would you like to see added? Make up a little wishlist and post it (with an explanation of why you want each thing if you feel so inclined).
If there are a lot of responses, I plan on pointing the site admin to this question so they can sort of see what people are most interested in. I have no idea how close they are to finishing the new version of the site (so it may already be too late for suggestions), but I figure it can't hurt. If anything, the admins may share a few of the new additions that they were planning on adding as a little teaser
In addition to posting your personal wishlists, I have also made a poll in which I would appreciate you guys choosing which of the proposed areas (I just made these up) are most important to you if you could only pick one to update
- Adding a new chat system45% (41)54% (47)49% (88)Vote
- Improved Reality Check section7% (6)10% (9)8% (15)Vote
- Improved profile personalization, customization and layout (Some examples: A " virtual jukebox" that autoplays music you load on your profile, choice of background imaging/colors/banners, blog/tumblr inspired features, etc)13% (12)11% (10)12% (22)Vote
- Anonymous posting limitations (Some examples: daily limits to how often one can post a question and answer anonymously, banning the use of the anonymous function under the "other" category only... in order to clamp down on trolling, etc)13% (12)14% (12)13% (24)Vote
- Points system changes (Some examples: changes to how many points needed to feature questions, a points gifting system that allows you to donate points to friends without altering their level, expansive use for points overall, etc)22% (20)11% (9)18% (29)Vote
Reciprocal blocking (ie. anon blocks you, system autoblocks them back)
Greater user powers (ie. ability to edit posts/questions, modify profiles, etc)
See the answer posted by GirlsaskGuys at this link
Stay tuned =)
Most Helpful Guy
This is a very timely question, thanks Janson.
Our team has already started working on the next generation GirlsAskGuys.com. The new version will be a totally new experience...
Since we started GirlsAskGuys.com user experience has been the most important aspect of our work. According to your feedback we have come up with a new set of features and a new user interface. The new platform is open to new suggestions: Features you like to keep, new features you like to see, user interface improvements, design suggestions...You name it, we will consider it.
We will be following this question closely.
- Show AllShow Less