What GAG question did you save in your "notebook"?

There's a function on GAG with which you can save question in your "notebook". What GAG question did you save in your "notebook"?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can save more than one.

I've saved several in the time I've been here, always to answer them later because often I visit the site on my phone and dislike typing out long answers using the phone. They're usually the most controversial ones lol.

What Girls Said 2

• the controversial questions where everyone is constantly arguing.

• I save anything that I want to go back to.

If people are getting crazy, I'll save it because I have to go back and remove comments constantly.

Sometimes I'll save a question that I commented on, but didn't actually answer. That way in case someone responds to my comment, I'll know and be able to respond of necessary.

What Guys Said 1

• Some girl said that she didn't like how her vagina was an outie (lots of excess skin). So, she took some scissors and cut some of her skin off. She began bleeding. I just don't understand how someone could cut the skin off using regular scissors. Will painkillers make that possible? I don't know what she was thinking, but some of the answers were interesting and/or funny.