Do you think there's a ton of crazy people on GAG?

I believe so. this site is comprised of 80% crazy people 15% level headed people... and just 5% people that just suck.

Your thoughts?

I love 22.3333333 repeating % of you. the rest... well... I dunno

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe you left out the 15% who pull percentages out of their asses (myself included).

What Girls Said 10

• I guess but I agree with other answers in that its the internet so people are going to let go and say things they normally wouldn't because they can get away with it. I personally like most of the people I have met on here, or at least what I know of them from how they portrayed themselves.

The ones I don't like are just trolls are senselessly rude people.

• Yes there are, I mean, it is the internet...however the majority of users are pretty cool and level-headed.

• Not really... I like the majority of people here and don't fine them crazy. Or wait, perhaps I'm one of the crazy people and don't know it.

• 90% of statistics are made up on spot.

• No one's crazy here. They can't shoot me, take my money or spit at me.

• I'm definitely one of those crazy users here.

• I'd put it at. 15% level headed non-judgemental and want to give good advice. 60% judgemental, overly moralistic young people with little to no life experience. 15% trolls just looking to cause trouble and 10% people who really seem to be warped and or crazy. So overall I agree with you.

• I'd say there's a lot of people who ACT crazy. Whether they're genuinely crazy in real life, I don't know. But they definitely act crazy here.

The number of actually crazy people here is probably smaller than we realize because trolls act crazy to mess with people.

• Crazy? No, I think the word you're looking for is teenagers.

• Welcome to the internet.

What Guys Said 7

• what is you definition of crazy? like running naked through a preschool crazy? eating peoples livers with fava beans crazy? blowing up a government building crazy?

or like medically identified brain issues like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder?

there are many crazies lol but I don't think 80% are any of these crazies id say switch the 15% and the 80% and ull have a spot on statistic...

• What's a crazy person?

• My thoughts? Bacon and cheese.

• there are some crazy people on here. As a mod, I would know. But its not the majority

• Aren't we all crazy?

• Oh yeah, plenty of crazies on here. I've fairly crazy myself.

• No. Most "crazy people" are just trolls. And people sucking is a variable opinion. You probably suck tremendously to some people.