How to get people to message you on GAG?

Hey! I was wondering why acouple months ago I got a lot of chat messages on GirlsAskGuys.com but now I don't anymore :( I don't even know how to message people anymore! HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• The company who ran the messaging addon was bought over and shut down, so no more addon.

To message people do this

- go on their profile

- add them as a friend

- on the left under their picture you will see a button saying "send a message", click it and there you go

What Guys Said 5

• You can only message friends..so the first thing is to make a friend request. THEN message them to start a conversation!

• Yeah there is no more chat so you'll have to private message people if you want to chat through the website.

• Well, first you have to click on their proflie, possibly add them as a friend, and send a message because the chat is gone. You can message me if you need practice ;) haha

• You have to message them because the chat was removed

• meebo is no longer on gag. google bought meebo out and decided to get rid of it. you must message them through private messages, or post on their wall

What Girls Said 3

• if you're friends with them, all you have to do is go on their profile and click the message on the left. chat doesn't exist so people are too lazy to message now

• I removed the chat. Go to a friends page and click send message. :)

• There is no more chat. Now, either message them directly or post on their wall.