Do you post pictures of yourself on GAG? Why or why not?

do you post pictures of yourself on GAG? why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't put person pictures on the internet very often, and they usually come down shortly after. What you put on the internet, stays on the internet. It's a general rule, that it will likely come back to haunt you some day.

What Guys Said 9

• I used to have a picture, but it led to too many trolls commenting and accusing me of being their brother-in-law and things like that, so I took it off!

• I don't. I'm paranoid someone I know in real life would recognize me.

• My current profile picture is me playing ice hockey. So, yes.

• Oh, I posted it because it's real, I like it, it's related to the "13" in my user name, and it's not too revealing in terms of showing my face.

• I do. Currently though, they are all private. I like posting a picture because it personalizes my profile, and puts a face to the name

• No, because I'm a bit lacking in desirable features so there's nothing to gain.

• No, just my idols!

• sure, I'm not the most handsome guy on earth but I want people to put a face to my name.

• I have a couple times. I wanted to see if I would get any comments but just like in person I got zero

• I don't. I'm not very photogenic and I'm not very attractive to start with.

What Girls Said 16

• Yep. No real reason other than, why not? Haha. I guess so people can put a face to the name, see who's answering their s.hit. And I have no reason to hide, so I don't see why not.

• Yes. Like other users mentioned, when I give advice I want people to know that I'm a real person.

• Not anymore.

• I definitely post pictures of myself on gag so they know I am a real person. and if I ask a question pertaining to my physical appearance, they know what's up.

if I asked...do you think orange lipstick could look good on me?...

they would look at me, and say f*** no.

So, there you have it. that's why.

• Yes.

So people can see who they are getting advice from.

• how am I supposed to pass as a teenage girl if I use pictures of myself?

fine,let's try it link

• I use to on my old account and then I got a bunch of creepers and I didn’t for a long time but I was like f*** it. Haters gonna hate lol. I don't know just felt like it.

• Yes, I occasionally upload pictures of myself on here, but I don't set them as my profile picture.

I don't set it as my profile picture for privacy reasons. Hell, I won't even tell people my first name on here...I can only recall one or 2 users knowing my name and that was after years of having talked to them regularly.

Mostly privacy reasons.

I'm surprised any pics I've posted haven't been stolen and plastered on here, as much as users on here dislike me.

• No. Just like another girl said, I don't want anyone to know I'm black.

• there's nothing wrong with being black..

• I'm avoiding problems...

• Definitely not

• I use to.

• not anymore

• Honestly I don't want anyone to know I'm black

• I have two pictures of myself on my profile.

• No I don't

• No because I don't like most of my pics