What do you like most about GaG?

girls and guys what do you like most about this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• that meebo chat,now it's gone nothing much to like

What Guys Said 18

• In spite of all the whining, the fact is that this is the LEAST censored site around. As long as you don't touch on racial issues, you can say pretty much anything that's on your mind.

And given the fact that any race discussion quickly degenerates into name calling, it's just as well that those are censored. Too bad, but that's the way it is.

And you can give your honest opinion on almost anything here without too often being denounced just because people disagree with you..for the most part, people are civil when they disagree.

There's no where else where you can so freely ask personal questions!

• I love the way users find the darnest photos to steal.

• Why do you figure she's a fake? I did the reverse image search on her photograph (cos I thought so, too) and it's an account for a video website (I won't say which one). I don't think she went and found some obscure profile and stole her pics, really. It's more likely that she has an obscure profile here and there also

• Damn right!

• I actually enjoy taking a bit of time out of my day to help other people in need of help and advice, but I like it mostly when I can draw on my own experience to help them... I guess I kinda feel like I know what I'm talking about then! lol Occasionally I might ask questions myself, but I'm here mostly to help others... :o)

• It's interactive and has a lot of interesting topics and people... Just a fun way to pass time while you're online.

• being able to give my opinion to help others or just to show my point of view.

and all the help I get from others when I ask questions.

• Getting help from real people, and giving help to real people.

• That I have right to freedom of speech on GAG unlike most websites.

• Probably the fact that most of the female users on this site are ACTUALLY female (even if some of them use different pictures). On most of websites that have a large population, you have a lot of guys posing as girls.

• I like talking to a few of the users here. It's also nice that being an active user here is rewarded

• looking at your pics.

• I get to talk about communism so much, like all the time, every question.

• Learning about the female side of things

• I like how I can redeem Xper for money :)

• Getting info on girls from girls on topics that are otherwise awkward to discuss irl, and getting people's opinions on things.

• I get to look at beautiful avatars of women like yourself all day.

• the interesting photos people post

• I like the stupid comments that people make lol. Nice boobs by the way

• Do you send nude pics on here? ;)

• Trolling people and trading nudies

What Girls Said 4

• Amazon cards. I'm close to getting 4000 more points so I can get it again.

This is imperative for me because I have no job.

• The lonely perverts

No seriously,

The constant whiny questions about black people

Alright, alright, alright

The "nice guys"

Pffftttt.

Alright fine, the amazon gift cards

• I'm not surprised a flood of guys answered this LOL. I like learning about people and what what they do.

• Talking to different people.