What do you think of people posting sexy pictures on gag?

Some folks post very sexy pictures of themselves on their gag profiles, lingerie, cleavage, shirtless, boxers, sexy poses. What do you think when you see those? What do you think of that person?

• I'm happy, horny and grateful, because I can look.
  • I think they're desperate for attention.
  • I think they're slutty and looking for cyber sex.
  • Other/see results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice that when a female user posts a skimpyish picture of herself as a profile picture, she usually gets double the amount of replies (from guys no less) for the most basic of questions

What Guys Said 9

• Don't really notice or look... I fly through questions mostly.

• Whenever I see women posting such pictures I know them at once to be filthy little trollops and an embarassment to womanhood. Their vile photographs disgust me to a point where I can hardly bear to stare at them for hours.

• I think naughty things when I see them and I think that person is a naughty person.

• Is that what makes a picture sexy?

Holy sh*t, all this time I've been using that word completely wrong, it seems.

• Instantly assume it's a fake photo.

• I don't really think anything about it.

• I assume 9 out of 10 of them are guys pretending to be girls.

• Nothing between the ears

• lol, is this in reference to that girl who asked the question about your favorite part of this sit is..

yeah, I saw it, it's pretty interesting, eh?

What Girls Said 6

• they're feeling very sexual or they're trying to attract someone for sex chat or fishing for compliments. Other than that... not much.

• want attention, value the physical highly, find themselves to be attractive.

oh and they want attention.

• Idk, it's just a little much. But whatever to each his own.

• I usually think they are attention whores or there fake pictures.

• I think it's because they honestly think they look their best like that (probably not true). My photo also represents the photo of me I like best and in which I look reasonably good. Though my photo is not really representative for me, as In real life I'm in 3D, colorized and without make-up.

• I don't really care if its a girl. If its a guy, I get horny.