Do you think GAG should make a "null vote" as a default options in the polls?

If you're creating a poll, you only have 5 options max. Unfortunately most of the time one of these 5 options has to be "sacraficed" for the null vote/ I don't know vote/ I just want to see the result vote. And sometimes users forget the add this option. So people who are interested have to click on an option they don't agree with just to see the results. Thus distort the poll results.

So, do you think GAG should make a "null vote" as a default options in the polls?

• Yes
  • No
  • I dunno/ I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if someone wants to use all 5 options, they should just include in the question that they'll post an update with the poll results after some time goes by. I've done that many times. It's not a big deal.

I voted C because it makes no difference, to me.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes that might be nice

• yes

• Yes

• No

• Yes

• Yes

• No

What Guys Said 2

• I guess, but most of my polls don't use that many options anyways.

• distort poll results? if you know how to do math, you can just exclude the people who "just want to see the results".

but I guess if you forget to include that option, gag can just put it in for you.