How Empathetic are you towards other users on GaG & Co.?

I am actually ridiculously empathetic, period, and often remember people and their posts, whether I answer or not, in relation to their hardships and on a few, depending on how deep the wound, I've sent prayer requests ( though I don't myself pray ... ) anonymously for the, keeping them anonymous as well as "A friend" simply because if prayer does happen to work at least I didn't do nothing.

Myself aside how empathetic are you? Do you keep users in your mind / thoughts / prayers? Or is this just a website / game and you get your points and if you help someone along the way, great, if not, fine?

Curiosity.

Most Helpful Girl

• id say I am. I treat the people on here just like they are real people, and if someone asks me to consider them then I do so=]

this site isn't a game for me tbh. I treat it like a community, with familiar faces [in this case, profiles] that I see everyday yet might not speak with, and those I do speak with or answer are real people on the other side, so I treat them the same way id treat someone face to face:)

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the person. If they seem to be a decent, rational person, then I would have a lot of empathy towards them. If they're some mysogynist loser then none.

You reap what you sow guys. Sow hatred, reap no sympathy. At least not from me. Sow actual useful thoughts and decency, reap respect. At least from me.

• You're generous with your use of time on people here. You give them illumination into their own problem. I applause.

Then it's also up to them to put your advice and insights into good practice.

I try not to get too empathetic if they're under the influence of drugs, entity attachment, alcohol of an inflated ego as they ask questions here.

• Sympathetic is more of the appropriate word to describe my feelings towards such people.I really wonder how certain users(and many of them are highly educated and use good English) could do such and such a thing and stab themselves all over like that :(

Your question is very warm and so I threw 5 stars for it :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say that I'm very empathetic. I always try to make people that are down on themselves feel better about themselves. I often give well thought out advice and pray for people that come here with problems and legitimately need advice.

• not very towards people I don't know.