We are working on a new design for GirlsAskGuys and one of the things we are looking to change & enhance is our logo.
Which logo from the options below you think fits best to GirlsAskGuys? Vote on your favorite then tell us why in the answers.
- 39% (96)46% (91)42% (187)Vote
- 40% (99)24% (48)33% (147)Vote
- 10% (26)9% (18)10% (44)Vote
- I like the current one11% (28)21% (43)15% (71)Vote
If anyone wants to give it a shot and design their own GirlsAskGuys.com logo or make changes to the current alternatives, you are more than welcome to do it. If you come up with a design idea, please post link to your own designs or email us at
Most Helpful Girl
I prefer A.
Don't even think about selecting B
C looks too plain and I can't see a dot com
D is alright.
My opinion for you would be to:
- Change the colors of your logo. If you don't want to change the color, at least change the shade.
- Make the font visually appealing (A and C are fine. B is terrible. Just don't select B unless you are planning on rebranding your entire website cause it looks tacky)
- Make the logo simple and classy without that black comic bubble because that just doesn't go well with with the rest of your logo.
- Have a few more logos designed
- Don't design a thick font with swirls.
- Don't have a thick shadow surrounding the logo (like in option b)