Why does my question keep disappearing?

I've asked a question twice (thought it didn't go through the first time) and it's been deleted with no explanation or showing up in my questions within minutes?

Well Stiches when you have me blocked I can't comment...
it says that the asker or answerer has you blocked. and I don't have you blocked...
well I suppose we are stuck as I am not going to keep doing updates

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ask a relationship/dating/flirting question in the "other" category? Questions are often removed (then replaced) in the right category if they were posted in the wrong one. It's very common for people to post dating questions under this category when they really need to be placed elsewhere

• nope not even showing up in my questions I checked just in case

• well when a moderator takes it down, they aren't the ones who move it. When they remove it, an admin has to then take a look at it, and once they see it, they'll move it to the appropriate place. So it doesn't show up yet because an admin hasn't reviewed it yet

• Yes but it still would show up in your list of questions...

What Guys Said 3

• You have asked the same question twice. The newer one was removed. You can view the older one on your Questions page in your profile.

• Ma'am, can you describe the questions in question?

• What? I pressed the wrong button.

• He's not serious, that's for sure. Even timid guys can sack up if they wanna get serious.

• Fair enough I suppose I just don't understand the games

• might be a glitch or something :/

What Girls Said 4

• did you check your email? they usually send one when they delete something.

• i ate it. I'm sorry. :(

• Godzilla ate it :/

• If you're posting the same question repeatedly, moderatora may be removing it as a duplicate?

Are you saying that even the original disappeared?

• yep, I honestly though I hadn't posted it but I went back in my browser and it did. So I know that the duplicate would have been, but the original doesn't exist either.

• Hmm, that is really strange.

Without knowing specifics, I don't know why it'd be removed, unless it was just a weird glitch.