Why has gag turned into this big ass advertisement?

I haven't been on for a while but I'm not liking what I see.

All these adds on every page are seriously hurting my eyes.. :/ and apparently there's no chat anymore? what happened to the good old GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• okay firstly, the ads can be dealt with using a simple adblock for your browser. Secondly, within a couple months the whole site will be changing, so I would hold off on what you think of the site until the changes are implemented. And lastly, the chat being gone wasn't their fault. Google bought meebo or something, and they discontinued it or something. Again, new changes are coming, so we may see a new chat system to replace it

What Guys Said 4

• In order to keep sites like these free, it must put advertisements galore on here. If you do not like it, I might suggest getting "ad-block plus". Google it and download it. You can also use your XPER points to get rid of them for thirty days as that is one of the rewards

Meebo chat was gotten rid of when Google bought out meebo. It decided that Meebo Chat would no longer be of use and canceled it. You can blame Google for GAG not having chat anymore.

I'm sorry about how you feel about the new GAG. We will just have to get used to it like this. You can still use messages in your messages folder even though it's not as fast as chat, it still works.

• Get ad-block my ninja.

• It must be all the ass vs boobs questions. They're trying to target market all the ass-men.

• Download and install Adblock plus.

What Girls Said 1