Who do you think is the most interesting GAGer?

Please answer this especially if you have been here for a long time and enjoy reading users' profiles.Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Blackkid. I wouldn't use a superlative adjective, yet I find him interesting.

• Same. There is just something about him that's just really interesting.

• I thought he was arrogant with his answers, and I'm not being racist. I think he wasn't very logical.

• Sometimes his answers are far away from being logical. But his other answers and knowledge, and they way he deals it makes me think otherwise.

What Guys Said 6

• <------- without equal.

• the guy with the imagined 12 inch penis and the pretty ugly girl who think she's hideous and can't do anything about it. Oh, the end of the world is near...

• BlueSJ and why-makoto-kun. They were very sweet and kind.

BlueSJ is back, while why-makoto-kun hasn't been on for some time.

I'd say my best friends on GAG are the most interesting.

• most interesting how?

• Palek for obvious reasons :P

• kheserthrope seems to have had a lot of experiences in his life and knows a lot.

What Girls Said 9

• You won't believe it but one user is a rapper (the 'white tupac'), a reality star, a producer and he's friends with Jay-Z, Eminem and Little Wayne

• There are too many interesting people to name(:

Seriously.. there are. Part of that is because everyone is a different kind of interesting too. Haha!

• I don't really look at user's profiles, I look at their questions and answers. There are many interesting GAGers, don't know who the "most interesting" is. If I find the posts of one GAGer interesting or if I think they'd be fun to discuss things with, I'd add them. Or if I like their views.

• That one anonymous guy that always complains about his penis

• There's quite a lot of interesting characters on here. You can't really refrain from mentioning just one.

• Palek has got to my favorite user.

• I miss 7gnat. :c

• And 'Toaster he was a pretty sweet dude.

• That bastard 7gnat better not come around me or my family or I will...

• I think 7gnat is banned...maybe. He kept attacking me.

• Nobody

• "Anonymous", they always have something to say and they answer almost any question. Tell you their life's story and give you advice. :-P

• Haha,I have come across several of them who are like that.And they give very detailed answers too:)

• I'm really very grateful to them.Most of those that I come across are really intelligent and they really go all the way out to answer my questions and some say that they like/love,want to meet me in real life or want to marry me.Funny right?

• *and some say that they like/love me*