Why does my "view my profile" button not work?

For a couple of days now none of the buttons that lead me to my profile page work anymore, they simply don't react as if they weren't links anymore. Now I always have to type in the "/user/sandraslip" extention the adress bar to get to my profile.

Anyone else having this problem?

What Guys Said 1

• There may be a problem with your browser's java, or may be a problem with the cache.

Try logging out of your GirlsAskGuys.com account and then clean up cache on your browser. Shut down the browser and restart and re login to your GirlsAskGuys.com account.

You may also try with another browser to see if the problem is browser related.

Let us know if this solves your problem or not. If the problem persists please give us more info on your system; your device, operating system, version, browser version. Thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• Try using chrome and see if that helps, I can't guarantee that it will but you can always try