When you browse through GAG...

Do you ever see questions where you just wonder, "Do I know this person?"

What do you do in those situations?

Most Helpful Guy

• like aMuse said, some people are honestly like an open book. They may post anonymously or w/e, but you always know its them.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! I comment in a inside joke way. Cause if they get the joke then I know them lol. I've never met anyone on here from real life

• I answer their question and hope for the best. Whether they are who I think they are or not.

• I've never felt that way regarding people in my real life.

I have seen some anonymous posts before that made me think it was a GAG friend of mine. Many tomes, they confirm it. Haha!

• Yes.

With those questions, if I think it might be someone I like or even just someone I know with a "Does she like me?" or a "How to impress someone you like?" or an "I like this girl what do I do?" type question, than I answer it.

It sounds dumb and feels weird but I actually knew a few people who used GAG to ask those types of questions.

What Guys Said 5

• Rarely. I still just try to give them my best answer and move on. If they think they know me, they can send me a message.

• Only when I actually know that person... Some people I can easily spot without trying no matter what username they use or if they are anonymous or not. People have their own ways of saying things, and their personality generally leaves them facing the same sorts of problems over and over again. They stick out like a sour thumb. I read one of their posts and instantly know without a doubt who it is...

• Haha man I have that feeling all the time, because its almost like it relates directly to me.I usually research the sh*t out of the person just to make sure I don't know them.

• Yeah, sometimes.

I just answer them as if I don't know them since I don't think anyone I know would ever use this website for any reason. It's just not like them.

• i haven't run into that yet.