Does anyone elses web browser keep skipping back to the top as you scroll down while its loading?

Uggh its annoying. it didn't used to do that. I will scroll down a little ways, and then suddenly it skips all the way back to the top!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only having this issue here on GAG, yes.

The layout here went a little funky yesterday, for a short time.

And I've been having this issue with it today.

I'm assuming it has to do with the updates on GAG, and they're getting everything ready to roll out the new version in a few months... but I'm not sure.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, mine is goood

• yes mine is doing that, its getting on my nerves lol

What Guys Said 8

• On Interent Explorer, this seems to happen fairly often. Other browsers don't have that problem, in my experience.

• Sometimes, not always, it can be related to the way the page is coded, not the browser's fault.

Anyway, just slow down, be patient, if it bothers you.

• It only happens when I am on my desktop which is really old and not very good. But the site works fast and great on my laptop and nexus 7.

• This problem should be fixed now. Thanks for the info.

• yep basically every time I open a new page

• Yeahhh yeah yeah mines doing that! Only on this website!

• Yeah man usually that happens when the Internet cuts out for a millisecond and comes back in causing the page to refresh. It happens on old ipods, a crappy rougher or a bad service.

• On certain websites, but not on GAG.