Don't you think GAG should change their rules and regulations?

For example if someone deletes their account but later want to come back they can't regain their xpers. Why!? They put the effort in why can't they regain it if they want to come back. After all there could be a reason why they left

Most Helpful Guy

• lol seems we are all used to FB which has created a virtual heaven - delete and leave, come back and find it where you left it :)

I don't mean to mock but I found it cute lol.

1. For one it's the call of those who created and maintain GAG

2. GAG also has policies that points are reduced when you don't log in for a period of time beginning one week and it's ok

3. Maintaining dormant accounts (like in FB - but their business focus is based on networking) is quite a load on the servers

4. Also why retain those who have out of choice quit - logical

5. When you decide to leave a house you don't come back for the furniture do you? :)

6. End of the day it's a business someone is into and we must respect their principles and rules

What Guys Said 3

• It's how business works. If you quit, you lose your points because you stopped using their service and don't want to use it. And they don't have to give away anything which means they can keep everything. You have to understand business to understand why the rules are like that.

• No If you leave, you leave.

No one forces anyone to delete their account. It's a choice you make, and choices have consequences.

• I don't really see the point in that. I mean if you don't want to loose your xper, simply don't delete your account. You can always clear off everything before taking a hiatus

What Girls Said 1

• Then don't delete your account.