Why are women on GAG so weird?

Why are some women on here so weird? One blocks me because I friended her and she said that I only added her for show,and I didn't really want to talk to her and then she blocked me lol. Now I have a AU who keeps commenting on my questions but has blocked me? isn't that weird? I wouldn't comment on any questions that people I blocked posted because If I blocked you, it's obvious that I don't want to TALK TO YOU. Why would you STILL talk to someone you blocked?

I'm not saying all women on GAG are weird but this one in particular is . I just find it funny to block someone and then continue to answer their questions lmao!.
I just talked to GAG about it everyone and they said that the new version will take care of this problem . So all of you weird stalker guys and gals HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• LOL! yeh I don't get this either.

like there's one girl on here whos blocked me yet she still answers my questions? mind you I was never her friend or did anything to annoy her...strange peeps in this world:P

im not weird! :D well I mightttt be... but not in that way^^^

ok imma shut up now:)

• There are a bunch of wackos on here in general. Like on this one question I answered on not too long ago, I started off by making a small joke and then continued by giving some serious advice. Apparently the QA didn't take the joke very well, and told me I was rude. When I tried to comment back and say that I was sorry if I had offended her, it turned out I couldn't because she had already blocked me... ha ha butthurt. I've also gotten quite a few weird messages from guys, and really weird answers on some of my questions. But oh well, it's the internet.

• Wow. I agree with you, It's really weird.

It's like- I CAN TALK TO YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME. or DON'T TALK, JUST LISTEN.

That's kinda of arrogant.

• Majority of GaG people are weird. Just my opinion, yet...I keep coming back. Hmmm...I have issues letting go.

• Women and men alike. This high Xper guy on here claims he added me because he saw something worthy of me then he randomly blocks me. Just ignore her and move on with life there's more pressing matters to be taken care of. I get so many friend requests from random people the only time I blocked someone was when he kept on leaving comments on every answer I gave it became a bit stalkerish.

That being said there are some very nice people on here. I'm very active on here and I have made many friends on here. I talk to them everyday sown every other day. So not everyone is bad. Think of it as coming across a bad nut acrossa conveyer belt. What do you do pick it up and remove it from our life (friends list) and carry on

• The women can be bad but I can guarantee that the guys are much worse. I stopped adding guys because all they do is send perverted messages and get mad when you don't respond. And I've had a couple of guys block me and then comment really rude things on my questions on anon so I couldn't even block back and the harassment just kept happening. GAG really needs a feature that allows you to block anons.

• the same happens to me but it's "guys" doing it. some guys who blocked me find it

fun to write antagonistic answers to every question I post.

• That's funny you say that I have had a couple of guy's do the same to me?

• HAHAHAHAH. I've come to realize that a MAJORITY of the people in general on GaG, men or women, are socially awkward, have a poor mental state and/or are just confused in life, or I guess you can say "weird". Hahahaha

• There had been 2 guys who blocked me but they always answered my questions.No energy to bother to find out why.Haha.

• Thats just an opinion

• It's the internet. That's just the tip of the iceberg, as far as weird things on the internet go.

• GAG is a weird place!

• Speak for yourself

• There's weird girls everywhere. They probably just like the power that comes with blocking someone. Yeah, that sounds really weird, but it probably amuses them somehow to be able to talk to you when you don't have the power to talk back.

Also, they're probably super afraid of internet predators, or they're super full of themselves and think everyones into them.

• Haha, there are a bunch of weird people everywhere. :]!

Not just on this site, and not just women lol

• Some of the girls on here weird sure but most of the guys on here are whiny

• The guys are weirder

• Sounds like you bagged a strange one indeed, haha!

Maybe the AU is a troll, who knows. I don't mess with people I block, haha! I block them to decrease ALL contact, ha!

I think GAG houses all kinds of people, some great, some not so great. Haha!

• Yeah it's strange. I don't understand because she has consistently commented on all of my questions.

• I'm an insolent one, eh?

What Guys Said 2

• The guys on GaG are generally worse

• Erm.. you claim to comprehend how humans behave. don't fret if people aren't respectful to you.