What do you think girlsaskguys.com could do better?

I personally would love to see an app or a private messaging feature added. I'm hoping this will get popular so girls ask guys can know what their users really want. So add a suggestion or rate the question. Thanks :)

Lol they already have a private messaging feature sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps an option to sync your GaG profile with profiles from other social networking sites like Facebook. Your activity would be posted as daily updates on your status feed (barring anonymous answers and questions) so your friends can see some of the cool questions you ask and possibly join the site as well.

Few would use it but it would be a very nice option for those that do.

What Girls Said 3

• Automatic block

• A mobile app is supposed to be coming :-)

Automatic block-back feature would be appreciated.

Better protection when you block someone. For example, they can't see your profile (even if it isn't private), they can't see your activity in live feed, they can't answer or comment on your anonymous posts.

Some kind of community contact between the moderators and super moderators, to promote better understanding and keep everyone on the same page, generally.

• More answers and less rude people.

What Guys Said 4

• The only thing they could do better is a community driven merit award system that dynamically increases or decreases your XP based on your overall rating. So a lot of downvotes equates less XP therefore fewer rewards for being a sh*tface.

• I'd like to see who's agreeing and disagreeing with your answers as in the website lets you know if it's guys or girls agreeing with you or not. you get male and female up and down votes.

• Being able to vote on a comment of someones who's blocked you. That's pretty retarded that you can't lol

• Have a "Race" section for the race trolls.

• But where will the Obama trolls go?

• I decided to look you up. Apparently, for someone who is able to talk about how much people are online, you're online a lot yourself as you're within the top 5 posters of the last 30 days. link How strange, good sir. You should also be better by your elders.

• I'm not ANYWHERE on there lol.