Gag user where are you from?

So I noticed there's a lot of international users on this site, curious to know where you are from and how did you learn about this website.

please state your country if possible

USA, USA, USA :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Gag user where are you from?

America.

I learned about this site from one of my sorority sisters who was making fun of this guy Facebook stalking her and he had posted this 'does she like me question'. It was pretty cool she created an account and I gave her what to type to build his hope up before he asked her out and got completely humiliated.

• that's not cool.

• Different opinions. It was cool to me to see a guy who creeped her out, harassed her, and sexually assaulted her various times get completely wrecked in public.

Why is it not cool to you that a stalker was humiliated?

What Guys Said 7

• Born in Russia, live in USA, found it in the USA by asking a question in the Google search box. One of the search results took me to this site. I browsed around, liked it, and signed up.

• I am from South part of India; a small town from the state called Tamilnadu. I found this site from random Google searches.

• Illinois USA . I 've only been on here for about 2 months. I use to see the site all the time when I did searches. One day I clicked on, signed up and the rest is history.

• US. Found it almost five years ago through research.

• UK.

• The US, Virginia to be exact. Somewhere in the more rural western part of the state.

• Aussie

What Girls Said 14

• So why don't you tell us where your from? By the way I'm from Canada & found the site during a survey.

• Australian owned and made;)

Egyptian by ethnicity tho:P

learnt bout the site from Google=]

• U.S.A

California to be specific.

Originally from North Carolina

I don't really know how I came about this site, it was like 4 years ago. Maybe through a question I was asking through google or something. But, I never really used it then when I signed up until about 2 years ago, that's when I actually started getting into it a bit.

• Deutschland =) I'm Asian though, not the typical blue-eyed blond

I stumbled upon this site while googling for answers during one of those insecure phases =)

• Canada

Got here through Google.ca

• Scotland :D found the website by just googling a question :P

• Pakistan ! I actually don't remember how I got to learn about GAG ! I think I was Googling for something else and found it and decided to give it a try !

• i come from...TORTUGA!

• Me?Made in Singapore.

I came to this site by accident while doing some research :P

• Do you have one of those little gold stickers with black writing on your ass?

• aMuse: Hahaha.I'm not a chocolate.

• Kansas City, Kansas, USA

I don't live on a farm

• thailand

• US.

I found this site when I had a question about an ex-boyfriend over 3 years ago, found it in Google.

• America

• U.S.A and I just wanted to know if he liked me lol.