Do you think GAG needs new user levels?

Do you think GAG needs new user levels?

I've seen so many people here with level 10. One day we'll all get at this level. Do you think GAG needs new user levels? How would you like it to be named? Just continue to counting, i.e. level 11, 12, 13, ... or something that has meaning?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't care at all.
  • I dunno/ I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, 10 is good where it is.

Maybe instead you should be able to apply for certain rewards for getting past 10 and to a certain xper (like 15,000). Like for instance, some moderating skills or being able to feature your question for less points. I'm not saying it has to be this way, just giving examples.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care about levels.

What does suck is you have to wait to be level 4 to post more than one question and to be able to post links. That's retarded.

so basically the only level that matters is level 4, the rest is just dumb. In my opinion... because frankly I don't really care for down votes, and much less for ratings.

Simply ask what you need help on and answer what you can help on. The rest is irrelevant, levels are overrated. The End.

• It doesn't really matter to me.

• No gag needs better moderators

What Guys Said 2

• I like the experience level, but something needs to change in some way. At least get rid of the "Guru" title. Some "gurus" I see post the stupidest or more stereotypical things (and yes, I believe they're not being facetious).

Maybe give titles based on accomplishments (X posts, X uprates rec'd, Xuprates given, X downrates rec'd, X downrates given, X BA's, etc)? Dunno, really.

• I think GaG needs new users. More people that aren't uptight about everything and more people who can take jokes and find humor in things. People here take this site way too seriously and it almost makes it not even worth coming on. The amount of immature little child-cults there are here are overrunning the place. I think instead of new user levels that there should be a "Kids Section" and an "Adults Section".

• That sound's so contradicting. I think people take this site seriously because they have serious issues

• Of course they do, and I always take it seriously myself. What I am saying is that I have answered questions here to "friends" of mine from here and they have been commented on by other users who have nothing to do with the questions or answer given. They are typically "race trolls" and people who generally cause strife among users on this site. I feel that people should mind their own business on answers that aren't theirs and not create problems in the process by being inflammatory.