GAG needs to update its whole site, what improvements do they need?

I think GAG would be even better with these additions

1. Change the question format to at least every 12 hours

2. More points for answering questions . 3 points is kinda low especially when you go up in levels. 5 points would be reasonable.

3. Have sections for certain people

all of the under 18's should have their own section

All of the people who are in relationships, dating or are looking to just chat should have their own section and people who want to or may want to hook up should have their own section.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ability to block anonymous users who answer and then block you.

• I know. I never understood that.

• Yes! They should allow that.

Thank you for BA! :]]]]!

• You're welcome!

What Girls Said 4

• 1 and 2 will only make a lot of people post stupid answers, just to gain more points.

My suggestions:

- limit anonymous posts per day

- xper points for answer comments

- only give points for answers or comments that have a minimum of xx words. Less than that might be bs, and although it's true that a lot of words doesn't guarantee the quality of the post, but at least the person spends more time writing them.

- there must be some way to stop the flood of users who doesn't bring anything to the site but general annoyance and pointless posts. I have no idea, but I'm really getting tired of it. When I joined at the beginning of the year, there doesn't seem to be this much low-quality GAG users...What happened here?

• I get tired of those dumb anonymous posts.. those that visit this site often know what I mean.. most of it is sexual in nature and has no real point to the post.

• Exactly with limitless anonymous posts some people feel free to abuse that optuon and post dumb answers, probably just to get xper points. If there was a limit, people wouldn't be so carefree doing that.

• Well some questions only need a short answer so I don't know about the xx amount of words

• Better site admin who in turn pick better moderators

• There are some updates coming soon, a completely new version of GirlsAskGuys is estimated to roll out in just a few months.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I'm looking forward to coming back to this question to see what others want as well, we'll keep our eyes peeled :-)

• Better moderators

• enjoy it while you can

• Hey I wasn't insulting you. I was talking generally. I think the mods are fine and some users neeed to get kicked out. So chill...

• Oh I see now lol sorry. If it wasn't for the bad users, moderators wouldn't be needed. Gotcha.

What Guys Said 5

• If they increase the amount of points per answer, they will probably increase the cost of the things you can buy with the xper. And honestly, I really don't notice a whole lot of under 18's posting on here. The bulk of the active users seem to be in the 18 - 24 range (at least, based on what I have seen). A section for people looking to chat is interesting though.

• a quick edit feature would be nice.

• I think the site is just really plain with its gray and white, needs more design.

• Also the ability to auto upload your comment without having to refresh a new page to preview your comment

• we should have a mr and miss GAG pageant! and then, a dance off!

• 1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Under 25 I'd say, USA and Non-USA section

4. Moderator regulations