Would you like to be able to save questions on Gag?

Have you ever went to put in a question to realize you have used your 3 questions and wanted to be able to save it for later?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that would be awesome. Like, if we were able to put it on a queue, and when the 24 hours are up it could be automatically published.

What Guys Said 7

• i know this sounds incredibly smug, but...

Step #1: Type question in full.

Step #2: Save in notepad, wordpad, word, wordperfect, etc... (Some other text program)

Step #3: Wait.

Step #4: Copy/Paste to GirlsAskGuys

Step #5: Post question.

Now as smug as that sounds, it's something I do all the time. Just remember to count out how many questions you typed up that day, and follow those steps, you should be fine.

(Also, I have a tendency to do a CTRL+A and CTRL+C in case one of my answers deletes it self when I try to click "Preview Answer". The site does that sometimes.)

• Yes, that has happened several times. 3 is not many if you are in a curious mood!

Weird they limit questions to 3, while anonymous trolls are allowed to grub for points with hundreds of three word'answers' daily, clogging up the discussion in the process.

• I've never ran into that problem but I don't have an issue with it. I can see why it's in place. Imagine someone just going on a random question spree to bump up their XP.

• I save mine in microsoft notepad.

• ...there's a 3 question limit? 0.o

• Yes 3 in 24 hours, so if you have a day you just have a lot of questions or say 4 you have to log it to memory

• A queue does sound like a good idea, though I can see how it can get abused. Type up a billion questions... or a bunch of the same questions, and just have it automatically spam every 8 hours? Maybe if there was a queue limit, though that could spring a similar problem.

• I probably myself wouldn't have it auto send the question, just a save it in a sort of save bank keeping the limit of 3 question to be asked so it doesn't really change much just that you wouldn't have to copy and paste everything back and forth from one place to another, just for convenience. So just try to spam but it would still take effort to do so.

• im a fan of the limit tbh. Keeps spam somewhat under control. Saving questions for later would be nice though

• What's that 3? Are you only alowed to ask 3 per day?

• 3 in a 24 hour period.

• Why would anyone need to ask that many questions? xD I have posted a total of 13 questions and I've been using gag for over 2 years

What Girls Said 3

• Yea, but when they do the changes for the site they may not have a limit on questions anymore. As of right now I wish I could, it would be nice.

• I always look at the times I posted the last three questions. If all three are within 24 hours, I'll type out the question and save it as a note or on my clipboard. Once the 24 hours are up and I'm able to post again, I do :-)

Good idea though, some kind of automated queue or maybe just a notepad here on GirlsAskGuys.

Thank you for the suggestion :-)

• Ya no problem, my husband I are consultants and sometimes it is hard to shut off and I get curious lol

• Haha!

• Haha yeah I hate the limit though.