Have you benefited from GAG in any way? How?

Hey,familiar strangers.Please answer this especially if you have been on GAG for a long time.And don't forget to cast your vote downstairs :-)

• Yes,I have benefited from GAG in certain ways.
  • No,I have not benefited from GAG in anyway.
  • I do not know.
Also,please share the reasons why you are still on GAG if you have not benefited from it in anyway :-)

*if you have not benefited from it in any way :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I haven't. It isn't that I am peerless but rather I just solve most if not all of my problems on my own and have long before I "ask" about them. I have no definitive reason to be here; it keeps me occupied at times so in a sense it's just a mutual lack of benefit: I am useless to everyone who is useless to me as well.

What Guys Said 17

• I've definitely got a lot of good advice over the years sometimes I have failed to use it though and paid the price if I had listened to some of the advice given to me earlier this year about a certain girl I wouldn't of failed with her so miserably but I pushed ahead anyways against sensible advice , so when given good advice use it and accept the reality sometimes others know better and that the emotion of being in love can make use do crazy and stuiped things we later regret

and also got good advice about other situations that has proved useful , always something I'm wondering about and the site seems to answer those questions

• said b, I think its fun but I don't really ever have any problems in life (well at least none that I like to talk about) and I'm never upset and dating isn't a big deal to me I just come here, like I said because its fun and some people on here are really smart and its cool to see what they think on certain topics XP

• They bought a few things for my kitchen, and I've had some interesting conversations with random people.

• Yes, I've benefited. I've made some great friends on GAG.

Through messaging certain friends, I've really gotten to know some people, and their views. You can really understand the minds of certain friends here, since there is no physical contact here.

• I've benefited in that it's made me realize how many people are out there that are naive, shy, inexperienced, etc, and that any girl I meet at a bar or at work could be just like that!

• The fact I get to talk to girls is pretty cool. I don't get to do that often and this site gives me a good sense of how girls think.

• Yes, I've gotten to ask many questions and answer questions. I've also gotten positive feedback on many of my questions and answers.

• I've met some cool people on here, and its nice to see all the different perspectives each gender has towards each other.

• Definitely benefited, being able to give back based on experience (age lol) and possibly make a difference for someone, can't get better than that!

• I'm wayyy more educated about girls, people in general, sex, society. I'm just basically smarter now in a way.

I'm also a lot more confident with girls.

Wish my other account hadn't been banned tho...

• i learned somethings but on the whole there were probably better ways to use my time.

i don't know why I'm here, I guess I'm still looking for the magical answer to make me date-able lol

• Yes I have met a wonderful friend who has helped me in so much problems I have had

• I've made a couple of cool online friends, I've gotten a medium for the odd occasions when I feel like bitching about someone, but more than anything, I feel that this site is an effective timesink. It gives me the opportunity to kill time, and help people doing it, because even with my job, my girl, my friends, my hobbies, my books, my movies, my TV... I get bored easily. This site is good for those moments when I am brain damagingly bored.

Oh, and the Amazon cards. Those have been nice.

• Well a lot of things I've asked, I've known the answer to, but hearing people say what I always suspects has removed doubts and given me a little confidence. That's about it.

• i came to know more about girls, their preferences, choices, especially sexual. came to know there are lots of virgin girls who believe to have sex only marriage.

• The Xper points that I turned into $120 was great to use on Amazon.

Got some ideas on how to look more mature and handsome through the clothes I wear.

Learning some stuff about girls by looking at other questions and answers.

Overall, I think this is a great site that provides multiple benefits.

• Sure, I have recieved all kinds of useful information about random things from various questions and answers. I've also recieved good advice on some personal dilemmas in my life. And helping others with their problems has made me feel better about myself.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I have.

In the beginning I came here because I had no other person in my life to ask these personal questions to.

Gag was the only place I could turn to.

It was helpful and served its purpose for me.

Now I just use it to help others or out of hobby ;)

• Yes, because I've been able to ask some questions that are a tad bit uncomfortable, and have been able to receive honest opinions. No fear of judgment, or the fear of people giving me an opinion I would want to hear versus what they really think.

• Absolutely. It's great to see different perspectives and be honest about our thoughts. It's been fun as well, and my English is getting better.

• I'm much more socially aware.

People are more comfortable revealing their true thoughts via internet.

I find it refreshing :)

• I have lol, I am a curious mind to how and why people do or think certain things, as well I am free with my opinions on things and good with giving my honest opinion take it or leave it. Plus trolls don't bother me lol, I find it comical.

• I haven't really benefited from the content but the amazon cards are cool.

• Yep I think it has helped me a lot in the sense of I have met lots of people and given/gotten tons of good advice.

• Yes, I have benefited in many ways.

I've learned a lot about how people communicate, I've been able to come here with questions I didn't feel comfortable discussing in my day to day life, I've learned about other cultures, I've *met* several people who I now consider to be my friends, and of course, I now work for GirlsAskGuys. The site has been very good to me, no doubt :-)

I've been here for 3 years, by the way.

I voted A.