Guys have you ever had a anonymous female fan on GAG?

So far I've had 2 AU female users on my trail . They respond to just about every question I post and the funny thing is that one of them I've been blocked by LOL! I don't know what I did to her for me to get blocked by her , I'm always try to treat female users as nice as possible, so I don't know what's the deal. I guess they want my autograph but they just don't know how to tell me lol.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• There you are ! Wasn't me J, I would never block you. Your to much fun.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know . Can't help it. I'm a star.

• In your mind HAHAHA?

• In other peoples minds maybe, but in yours, absolutely.

What Girls Said 3

• This has happened several times in the past partly because I very rarely accept friend requests.I also know that they're different guy users because they ever answered together in the same questions that I posted.They answered nicely so I don't see why it's a bad thing but just feel so bad that I never accepted their friend requests.

Anyway,I don't think they are my fans.Maybe they find something about me that they like.Haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah these 2 girls are almost 100% consistent on every question I post.

• How would you know it's her, if it's on au?

0|0
    0|0
  • No but there is some loser anon guy stalking me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I suppose in a way I have... But mostly it's more people who don't stay anonymous, back when the site had chat a few people would ask me questions every time I was on, every once in a while now I'd still get messages from a few people who've followed my answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily, no. Who would wanna follow me anyway?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. every once in a while I'll piss one off and she goes through my replies and adds her .02.

0|1
    0|0
  • No fans. Just one psychotic anonymous stalker.

0|1
    0|0
  • they're just joking around with you

0|1
    0|0