How come every once in a while I get booted out & have to sign in again?

Well that's the question & before you say I timed out that's not it . I was staying busy & all of a sudden boom I have to sign back in. Any ideas?

Yep just happened again mabe a problem with gag today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfect timing. This hasn't happened to me in a very long time until today. Yep. At around 4 and 5pm I couldn't answer a question because I kept getting kicked out. I just gave up and moved onto another activity. Weird. Maybe the site was being updated or something.

What Guys Said 2

• Yesterday our development team did some testing and server maintenance. That was why you were logged out. Maintenance is over now. If the problem persists please send us a note. Thanks.

• Ah thank you. I was beggining to think my old system was failing.

• Yeah its annoying, especially when you are typing a really long answer and just lost everything!

What Girls Said 3

• maybe there is somehting wrong with your cookies

• I think it has something to do with the session timing out.

• You didn't read the whole question it's not timeing out . It's happened 3 times today I will have just logged on & out I go.

• this has def happened to me more than once...its annoying.