Why is GaG so cool?

I need to know what motivates you to post here?

It's because you can be sincere, make points, rank or another thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason I originally came here was to get unbiased opinions from men about a man's behavior. I didn't want the advice from a friend, because they often won't tell you the harsh truth. I didn't want it from family, because I wasn't comfortable talking to any of my family about the situation. So that left me with no one, until I Googled some apparent keywords and found GirlsAskGuys.

What motivates me to stay -

The same reason I originally came, "mostly" unbiased answers from men AND women.

I've *met* several people that I actually consider friends now.

I've learned about people and experiences, even other cultures and tastes.

It's also a great way to learn how to handle others, since this site houses all kinds of people, friendly and unfriendly.

I've gotten quite a few movies and TV show seasons from the giftcards, haha!

And now, of course, I work for GirlsAskGuys.

Overall, I really enjoy my time here and am glad to have found it.

What Girls Said 10

• I came to get honest answers. Brutally honest answers. No sugarcoating. I still ask such questions. Now I also use the site to also be able to feel free to ask questions that may be extremely embarassing to ask someone in real life. Or answer other people's questions. I can be honest here, that's what I like about GAG. Also, there are so many types of people and personalities here, I learnt a bit about human behavior. I also don't have someone in real life with whom I can discuss heavier topics with, and that's also what I sometimes do here.

• I have a curious mind and one that is make for analysis, so reading response and asking questions is a great wined down for me. I have no problem being honest and giving my opinion.

• I really have things I genuinely want to learn about people and relationships. I think that I can help others by giving them the info I know and that makes me happy. It makes it (at least in my mind) a good deed.

• I agree with sparrow24 especially on the learning about other people's culture part. Also one thing I like that most people here are not so biased and prejudiced against other religions and races and don't give rude answers on such topics.

• for me it's cool because it can make me laugh! ^-^ some of the questions, answers and comments are just hilarious! I've also met some nice and friendly people on here. :)

• All of the above

• The many different subjects.

• Sometimes I get good advice.

• Gift cards

• It's not

What Guys Said 14

• You have almost total freedom to state your opinion; there's censorship only in regard to some PC political things, but they aren't any different than what you'd fin in society in general, so this level of censorship is pretty tolerable.

For instance, you can state the obvious war crimes being committed by the US government in regard to Syria, and there aren't many other places in the media that you can.

• Rank has never bothered me, but there's loads of reasons to post here, off the top of my head:

- The majority of the time I post solely to help others with my experiences, judgement and personal perspective. As there's such a variety of users, whenever I ask a question, I usually end up receiving the best advice for that situation. Due to the anonymous feature, you can ask or answer such odd questions which you'd usually be too uncomfortable doing elsewhere.

- Helping others whilst expecting nothing in return is great for fighting boredom, my super low self esteem and my tendency to recluse from any form of communication.

- I met a lovely, caring, flirty friend through this site. We used to speak every single day, but atm we only speak a few times per week due to college. Either way, believe it or not, you can find true friends through this site!

If your'e stalking my profile as usual, <3 you Cassie x :)

• This site is cool because it lets you talk to girls, and girls are awesome.

• I love giving advice as well as reading posts that help me out if I need relationship issues. Plus, it gives me something to do to kill time. The XP system is nice and it does have some influence but if it wasn't in place, it wouldn't deter me from the site.

• I'm a sociable person that likes to help people. The community aspect of this website keeps me coming back. I've met some cool people on this site the 3.5 years I've been here. 8-)

• I get to ask questions and get help from regular people like me.

I can help others with questions.

I can learn by reading other questions and answers.

I can trade Xper points for real money and use them on Amazon.

• I do it for points now mostly, and something to do since I rarely sleep these days...

• Came for the breast. Jakay~ I came here due to people's sincerity. A friend won't tell you the dead truth to make you feel better. A GAG member will tell you what is best for you. Gag is so cool due to the fact that most of these members all come from a certain somewhere and asked questions to get specific and reasonable advice.

• it's interesting that lots of people are on this site and they mostly give you good advice. Some are different answers knowing everybody is different.

I just wish you can asked more than two questions in one day.

• It's just nice to be able to ask the opposite sex their opinions on things.

• coz you can ask anything you are curious about, without showing your identity which could be embarrassing if asked somewhere else.

• it's a combination of boredom, the urge to learn and to inform, and curiosity.

• It's because you can ask questions anonymously here about virtually anything and get answers and perspectives from lots of people.

You can also get a pretty good idea about where the heads and hearts of (mostly young) people are today...what their dreams are, their fears, their prejudices, etc. For example, it's easy to see here at GAG that misandry is a big problem among women because they speak openly here about it, whereas they don't typically in the real world. Just an example.

• It's not as cool as it used to be and is extremely watered down.

• Yes, I notice that the site is losing visits along the years. That's sad, do you think that if the site change the layout and become more social, it would grow again?

• What exactly has been watered down? I haven't been here for a while. All I know is that the chat function is disabled. Did you mean this? Anything else?