Megan Fox or Katy Perry?

This time who has the better looking face between Megan Fox and Katy Perry... O_o o_O O_O

Katy Perry: link

Megan Fox: link

Sometimes it helps to look at videos as well to get a better view of faces because you can see them in motion rather than an image especially when it is easier to look good photos. So, I suggest searching them up in videos. ^^

Disclaimers!

- I use Bing images for pictures because Google sucks monkey tennis balls.

-No polls; you have to bother to post an answer to answer and people are fortunate that I am even allowing people to post anonymously because that female skinny anonymous user picture infuriates me >:O

-Someone commented that I'm just posting white girls and for round 3 I should post people of other races... Hahahaha! I compare who the f*** I want and if I want compare 2 white girls, then so f***ing be it

-I don't have a clue why people would be talking about body and sh*t, I just want the face and the face alone! But obviously, people would just do that anyway so feel free to do what you want and troll... -_-

-The rounds aren't supposed to necessarily be better looking people as I go to the next one. Since beauty is subjective anyway, the idea of them being better looking as I go up shouldn't even stand anyway.

Round 1: link

Round 2: link

Some reason, me saying this was round 3 was deleted for some reason... Sorry if you are annoyed by the constant updating. :(
Round 4: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Katy. She's naturally pretty, with big eyes. Megan is too plastic and the type of girl who's like "oooh I'm so pretty, oooo, every guy goes weak in the knees when they meet me..."

What Girls Said 34

• Megan fox. There's just something about Katy perry I don't like, I can never put my finger on it but meh ...

• Katy, only because I think she just looks sweeter.

• I prefer katy perry. It's not just her looks but her funky personality as well. She is just a likeable person. I've always loved her songs. She brings ou the inner tough/cool teenage girl in you.

At least she is good at her craft (singing)

Megan fox however is a terrible actress and has had plastic surgery.

• I think Kate Perry is annoying because she's so stereotypically stereotypical. Nothing more than a cookie cutter mould of society with no integrity of her own or anything different.

• and megan fox is what?

• Kate Perry is a stereotype that pretends to break stereotypes and that's what makes her so annoying.

Megan Fox is stereotypical but does not pretend to break stereotypes so it's okay for her to be stereotypical and she is more a sexual archetype than a cultural stereotype. Her popularity is biological and not socially constructed by cultural prototypes and ideological images.

• Bing, seriously? you use Bing?

And Katy Perry.

• I think they are both attractive but I always prefered katy perry not just for how she looks but her personality she seems more I don't know friendly and down to earth I guess ,Also I lovee her music and I feel like I can relate to her more.

• Both are beautiful, but Megan Fox has had plastic surgery and Katy hasn't, so my vote goes for Katy's natural face.

• Katy Perry, because she's less conceited than Fox and I've heard also that Megan Fox had some sort of plastic surgery or botox, so she looks kind of plastic.

• Katy perry, she seems more natural between the two.

• I would have said Megan Fox if she still looked the same from the first Trasformers movie. Oddly enough Katy Perry said shed go lesbian with Megan

• Katy since she is more natural.

• mhm... Katty Perry seems for natural... Megan Fox is good looking, but I am sure she have had a some sort of plastic surgery. They are both attractive, but I choose- KATY PERRY.

• Katy Perry, it would have been Megan Fox before plastic surgery

• None to be honest

• Megan Fox no doubt.

• Fox

• Well if I had to look like one of them it would be megan fox cause I always wear a t shirt and skinny jeans and that's what she wears also and I like katy perry she's just to bright and colorful for me

• Both are hottie but I think Katy's face has some kinda seductive look going on. So I pick Katy

• neither of them look good without make up or air brushing.

• I think megan is better looking

• Megan Fox is way hotter than Katy Perry but on the other hand, Katy is natural and so damn sweet. Not really sure who to choose but I think I'm gonna go with Fox.

• MEGAN FOX ASBOLUTELY! So gorgeous, with and without plastic surgery.

• Katy Perry she's so sexy.

• Megan Foxxxxxx

• Yeah, I'm waiting for round 3 to be honest...

• Megan fox

• Megan fox is hotter

• Katy Perry definitely looks better than Megan.

• Katy perry...her face is less modified.Megan had all kinds of surgery to look the way she does.

• I don't really like either of them, but I think that Megan Fox is prettier, mostly by comparing her disney days, right now she just wants to be this sex bomb

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 21

• Megan fox aaaaaalllllllll the way - don't even need pics :D

(and when I refer to any of my choices I do so cause I like them w/o their make up too)

• Face for face I'd say Katy Perry.

• Katy Perry

• I've seen Megan Fox in person. Really nothing to sing home about, quite overrated.

Katy Perry for me.

• Megan Fox. It's not even close.

• Katy Perry

• Megan Fox has the better face, but Katy's boobs more than make up for it.

• Round 3 of what? What were rounds one and 2?

• The links to round one and round 2 are located in the description.

• megan all day.

• Megan Fox, her name is used as a benchmark for beauty

I've heard people say "Your as beautiful as Megan Fox","I wish I was as hot Megan Fox","I wonder its like to be Megan Fox", etc.

Never heard anyone compare anyone to Katy, most likely because there are plenty of celebrities that look better than her, including Megan.

• Definitely choosing Katy Perry. :)

• katy but theyre both hot as hell hhaha

• I strongly dislike megan fox so I am biased to choose anyone but her.

• Megan Fox.

• its not deleted I'm looking at it now haha

• Megan fox is way hotter than Kate perry

• megan fox

• Katy Perry by a mile. Megan was hot in the first Transformers but after that, not so much.

• Katy Perry. 'Dem boobies...

• easily megan fox. Katy perry just looks very average to me

• Both are totally overrated.

• Katy Perry. She has a cute kind of girl next door face, while Megan Fox just looks slutty. I'm not a fan of either though.