GirlsAskGuys Administrators, please bring the chat back!

I miss the creeps, I miss the randoms, I miss the guys from india asking "if I like sex", I miss chatting up other girls,and the emoticons. I miss meebo :(

so.. LondonPrincess I AM BEGGING YOU!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is only a suggestion.

If they bring it back, they should have a number of different rooms.

A room for those who are under 18. The under 18 room

A room for those who just want to chat where anything sexual or considered offensive is restricted. The PG Room

A room where anything goes As long as its not harassment or threats of violence. The AG room

Threats of violence or harassment will not be tolerated in ANY room.

A questionnaire will be filled out by everyone before being able to chat in a room. For instance if you're not looking to hook up or date or if you're the type to find anything offensive, then you can't join the anything goes room. If you're looking to possibly hook up or date someone, then you can't join the PG room .

So if you join the AG room and then complain about a creepy guy etc, you will be removed, because you had no business being in the AG room anyway. Just like if you're in the PG room and you are being sexual in any kind of way etc, you will be removed.

• Nah that is a bad idea, I used to go in online chats like that and all the creeps flock to them and then they just turn into hook-up rooms a chat where we can chat private one on one is safer and better, online chats are a place where a lot of bullies flock to as well because they can see what your saying. It's just far too intimidating as well with so many people chatting there there is no way we could see what anyone is saying.

What Guys Said 22

• Not GAGs decision. Google bought meebo and closed their servers, therefore there was no way for meebo to continue running. As such, it went t*ts up and the GAG admins have been 'looking' for a replacement ever since.

Just use the built in message service if you're that gaggin for creeps

• lmao @ missing the creeps. Don't worry missy, they haven't left just biding their time to pounce on you once again hahaha. Till then you have to do with us trolls. muwahahahaha

• The admins are aware that the chat function is something that people miss, and so I think we'll probably get one once the site sees an update in October. No guarantees here mind you, but I asked a featured question on this where many people expressed their interest on having chat return. The admins told me they would watch the responses in that questions closely so I know that they know its important.

I just don't want to hear any girls complaining about the return of all the creeps trying to hit them up lol (I received a lot of complaints about that in the past even though there really wasn't much I could do about it for them). If you want it back, you've gotta accept the annoying things that come with it

• No. It was a mess, with girls being harassed by older creepers. It's much safer for the users, especially the younger ones, to have the chat removed. This is a forum advice site, not chatroulette.

• Yeah there were no girls who liked it huh, sure some girls get harassed but that happens out in public too

• I think removing 'Meebo' was an unwise decision as well. It really takes away the community feeling of the website making it purely Question-Answer based, except for private messages, that is. I enjoyed casually chatting with other members as well as having 1-on-1 instant messaging when someone on my friend's list required help. Now, what's the point of a friend's list? It's essentially a "Follow" option now.

• YuuuAAAGGHHH FORREST FIRES! BURN THEM, BURN THEM ALL YeaAGGHH HAHAHAAHAH FFIIRRREEE!

Wait, uh, I mean...

Yeah! Bring the chat back! YEAAAHHHH!

• I'm glad that thing is gone.

• somebody misses getting attention ? ;)

I don't miss it much really. Even though I had great chats with good friends. I feel it made people concentrate much on the forum part . Which is good.

• im happy the feature is gone.

my three daughters use this website and I'm happy they won't get stalked now.

one day this guy asked DJ and Michelle if they were virgins and I got super pissed.

• lol @ Indians asking "if you like sex" .. its kinda racist but funny

• Yeah!

• I want it back too

• You miss the creeps? Strange considering how much the girls were bitching about them when we had chat...

Anyways, yeah having chat back would be nice. Sure beats messages.

• It was good, and it wasn't necessarily the guys who were creeps, sometimes girls would message you and try to get you to talk dirty, so it's goes both ways but sure the guys probably do it more, I'd like to see the feature back

• Are you messed up in the head by any chance?

Why do you like that when they are going to be faked and sh*t?

I had that similar thing with spams who are computer generated models, lol.

I think you love beingcatfished,lol..

• Could you explain to me why you like those things?

• No doubt there may be something new in the works when the new version of this site is rolled out within the next two months. It just won't be meebo.

• agreed. bring it back ! *shakes fist*

• attention whore

• hi, wanna cyber? ^tm

• Hooray creeps!

What Girls Said 14

• This is hilarious! I loled far more than I should have at this question! *5 stars*!:D

• That's just really messed up that you would like those sort of people talking to you they are just total pigs and trolls, I agree though I want the chat back because I try to reach out to people and when they want to talk to me they can't.

• hahahahhaha yes yes yes yes I REALLY miss the Indian boys asking me if I like sex and what my butt is like. That's just such a landmark thing for this website.

• yeah with their broken English

my name is pratesh hajratnaram, you like sex much? What you like on the man?

• I don't understand why it was all Asian men, honestly. Like, this does not align with my expereince in real life. I have never met an Indian man like that in real life. They were probably just pretending to be Indian.

• i don't know this chat thing of which you speak

• People are too virtual today, and becoming antisocial without any real life friends.

I hope they never bring it back, and make this site more "ask and answer" exclusively, without too much social interaction.

• Good riddance I say! Less drama!

• I haven't been a member long...but that sounds fun!

• I miss the chat also. I have been off GAG for sometime and I returned recently, I was looking for the chat, damn. Some of the people are gone that I chatted with the most, not sure what happened there.

• yes please

• I never chatted

• This is hilarious because I never even knew it was gone! I always thought it was something wrong with my computer.

• I used to love f***ing with people on the chat. Favorite past time for the win

• Lmao why would you miss those male creeps?

• A chat function is being considered.

A lot of changes are coming to GirlsAskGuys, very soon.

We're looking forward to rolling out an all new version of the site this fall.

We're keeping our eyes and ears open for suggestions, so thank you :-)

• You've mastered the ominous admin lingo. Well done ^_^

• I know, I'm sorry. We're working on it.

• Just find someone with morals to chat with, people.