Are there any real gentlemen in GAG?

I know that there is still some gentlemen out there, but what about here in GAG? I just wanted to let you know that there are ladies still alive and I'm one of them in GAG. The reason I state this is because there are some negative connotations for both genders from both genders.

If you are a gentlemen how old are you and what do you look for in a girl? I really want to meet one, one day. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to think I am, I don't know for sure? I tend to go for cute girls, I'm not really fussy on whether she's introverted or extroverted, eye color or hair color can be anything although I do lean more toward darker colors. I like friendly, polite attitudes and general sweethearts. And I am 23.

• Why thank you! You answered my questions. I'm actually everything you mentioned :)

• You're almost an ideal girl?

• No, not at all. I just like being myself and that means being happy, whimsical, and helpful, that's all. :)

What Guys Said 11

• I would say I have gentleman qualities but as for being a true "gentleman", I don't think that's for me to decide. As for what I look for in girls, I would like to meet a girl that I'm attracted to and share some common interests / life goals with.

• I am 24 years old. I look for an intellectual and cultured woman. Intellectual as in cultured in the Arts, Music, Politics, Classical Literature and Philosophy. Cultured women are a necessity for me because it categorizes the more literate from illiterate and literacy has an exponential factor in whether I talk to her or keep her a social friend. Due to the nature of our contemporary society on social media, I hardly meet a woman who has read Plato, Aristotle, Nietzsche, Aurelius, Hemingway, Thoreau, Jean Paul Sartre, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, and Lao Tzu (there are a few I have met that are like this but they are already in a relationship). Women diverse in politics - I mean real literal politics and not some pure right wing or left wing agenda activist. This trait of politically aware and being noted on history and correlating it with present while conversations on the general nature of illogical cohabitation of concurrent policies. Due to current affairs of television, the women I talk too are more focused on non-needed task or reading some awkward Twilight book instead of reading Bram Stoker or H.P. Lovecraft. I do not detest these women, but I am not as overjoyed when they pretend to understand an 18th century text which they have not read but associate with an ill written novel.

Good Luck

-Nicholas G. Halden

• I am 18 (almost 19) I like politics and I like to debate about them, I'm not so interested in Classical Literature but I do love a good poem now and then, I have read The Art of War and learned about Chinese and some Greek philosophy. I'm not obsessed with politics and philosophy but I'm not as twisted as much people are by the media, I was raised by a very Italian family although I rebel against them, I keep some of the traditions going. Hmu.

• I consider myself a gentleman. I like mystery in a woman. Too many people reveal everything (physically and mentally) way too soon. There is some pleasure to be taken in anticipation but in our fast paced lives we seem to forget that and rush the moment. Honesty is important. When I say something I follow it with action. It forces you to think about what you say before you say it. Wit is important because I've dated people where I always had to lead the conversation. I'm an active person so they would have to be somewhat equal in that regard(I'm no body builder but I'm healthy). Maybe I'm just too picky and that's why I'm always single ;) ha ha oh and I'm 22.

• I really like your answer! I love how you like mystery, no rush, and honesty. Yeah I understand you, a good conversation takes two, been there! I'm single too, and you have brought up good points as to why this could be in my situation. Thanks :)

• hmmm...let's see...

i'm a man = check!

gentle = sure...why not? lol :D

• I am 24 years old

What I want

Shy

Sweet

Weird in a good way

Funny

Shares my interest

Honest

Really just general positive characteristics

• I am just a player.

• 22, I look for someone who sees positivity in everything, someone who smiles and laughs a lot, kindness, honesty, openness.

• Most guys on here say whatever they want because they know that most girls on here aren't trying to hook up. I don't even know why they have a "would you date me section" on this site because about 90% of the girls on GAG aren't looking to hook up or date any guys on here.

• I'm a gentleman, lets f*ck.

• Well that's good that there are still ladies alive. I wasn't aware that a plague came along and wiped all of you all out, but it's good that nothing like that happened lol

• Well that was poignant, but you made me laugh x)

• Ha, well you made me laugh first. You made it sound like all women got wiped off the face of the Earth. I would've cried :'(

• Why good evening miss lady. As I sit here pondering a correct response to this question while drinking my tea and nibbling on the occasional crumpet, I have decided that I am in fact a good chap. I bid you good morrow.

What Girls Said 3

• yes there are gentlemen on this site ^-^

• I doubt you would find a gentleman on this site

• I have met quite a few gentlemen on GAG.

Granted, I've also met a lot of jerks.

From my experiences, the more gentlemanly ones are the older, more mature guys. But there are some younger ones, too.

• True!

• Aww very cute! :) Wish you two the very best!

• Thank you! :) I wish you the best and hope that this information helps you find an amazing guy! <3