Wanna GAG Instantly?

Would you guys use Instant Messaging if it were available on this site?

• Yay
  • Nay

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody ever messages me on here and never did even when the chat thing was here. So, I don't care personally, but it would be great for the other users. I'm not the only one here.

• well maybe that is because you have it set up so only friends can message you! jackass...

• And I don't want people I don't accept to message me. I don't care at all if people message me. I'm not here to chat with people. I'm here to get help by asking questions, help others by answering questions, and learn from other people's answers. I am not here to find a date.

• I think most people are here for the same reason you are buddy. I definitely am not looking for a date, chatting it up on a boring Monday night ain't so bad though.

Take it easy,

Ky

:)

What Guys Said 13

• eh probably not (so I said B) because when I'm on here I'm typically doing other things so I mean if it comes back again I might use it a bit but don't really care to much XP messaging me works just as well

• I just read this as "wanna gag instantly" and thought nasty thoughts...

• Yeah I would use it. It's not a priority though in terms of site changes that I'd like to see

• not required for the site format...

• GAG had chat. Meebo. Google bought Meebo and it was removed from GAG. GAG may bring another chat option back this fall as there will be a lot of new features coming this fall.

• I wouldn't use it. I prefer just answering.

• No. Girls can send me messages in my box, or email/text me if they know me well enough...

• yea waht happened ? you could chat before with friends here

• yeap! Instant is better

• No but I would not mind if I made my girlfriend gag a bit

• No. There's better things like stripping on Skype.

• lets go ;)

• Would be nice, yes.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm glad that thing is gone!

• Of course I miss chat!

• No. I'm glad they got rid of it. I could do without the creepers.

• Not really. I'd probably be too nervous to use it. ><

• Yes, I have and I would again.

• No. We used to have a feature like that. Thank god it's gone. I'm not really here for making friends, no offense to anyone.

• I don't think I would use it.

• Nay. I'm just here to ask & answer questions, not to start online relationships.

• I don't think I would care

• No, I ignored the chat option when it was here. I hated it if it was on and I didn't realize it, people were messaging me all the time. I always felt obligated to talk to them, even though I wasn't. I just don't like being rude. So I always tried to keep it offline. Sometimes it seemed I would just get online and they would know and message me.

• No. Way too many perverts on this site.

• I rarely used it when we did have Chat here. It always interrupted my asking and answering, haha!

I'll probably use it more in the future though, if we decide to add one (we're still working on it), for site responsibilities.