What question on GAG do you think should get more attention/in depth discussion?

What question on GAG do you think should get more attention/ in depth discussion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are certain issues that are mired down in so much misinformation they're almost taboo, but we need to have the discussion.

Physician assisted suicide.

Drug decriminalization/legalization

Prostitution legalization/regulation

Blue Sundays and Dry Counties

Those just rattled off the top of my head. They are based on very questionable "moral" concerns, which frankly have nothing to do with anything. If we could have the debate, agree one way or the other, and move on to the next thing that would be DEMOCRACY IN ACTION.

We're not supposed to be dealing with the same exact issues year after year, we're supposed to form a collective agreement and let that be an end of it. It would be great if watching the nightly news DIDN'T feel like it was a repeat everyday.

What Girls Said 2

• I think questions about family issues get overlooked a lot, and really shouldn't. Those aren't like other relationships, family is a certain brand of crazy that a lot of people have a hard time dealing with.

• Questions about behavior or suicidal tendencies.

Also, I second Cromartie on the relationship questions. People are so quick to just pass over questions like that, because there are so many of them, but some relationship questions can be really important.

What Guys Said 4

• I think people that are dealing with bullying or any form of racism.

• Questions about the fates of relationships. I feel we are quick to judge and move on rather than empathetic to the causes.

• Questions with real serious issues like suicide or rape definitely

• Political questions and answers need to be more two-sided and foreign opinions and influence on American political opinions should be toned down. This site is filled with young and impressionable people who have real no political stance or opinion yet and don't need to be influenced by foreign ideals of what is "right" for America. I find it arrogant and overreaching. I wouldn't comment on how I feel another government(s) should operate and on what platform with the intent of changing or influencing the opinion of a citizen in that nation.

• Because America has never ever told anyone else how they should be living or running their government. Talk about arrogant and overreaching. We topple governments and put our own stooges in place. Suggesting, using words, what would be a positive thing from an outside perspective is a far cry from what we actually do.

• Shut up dude. We all know you're up the ass of Obama. Go hug someone.