Do you think GAG should include more question categories?

Right now we have these categories: Flirting, Dating, Relationship, behavior , health, etc. Do you think GAG should include more question categories?

• Yes
  • No
  • I dunno/ I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, They should add a version for people who get offended easily. A PG version.

What Girls Said 8

• maybe one for different ethnic and cultural issues. And I agree subcategories of the current ones would be really helpful

• Yeah, one for paedophilic questions.

• No I think it's fine.

• Doesn't matter to me.

• Yes things could get interesting.

• Hatred of black people. I see those idiots post those questions alot.

• I don't want to mention any spoilers, but stay tuned for the new version (expected to roll out January 2014) to see what we do with this. I really think you guys will be very happy, I'm excited for it :-)

• they told me October =/

• Have you seen and play with it already or did they only tell you about it?

• It hasn't rolled out, so I haven't been on it.

• Politics

What Guys Said 12

• No. This website is primarily for questions around romantic relationships and general behavior s of guys and girls surrounding romantic relationships. I like the specific focus of understanding the opposite sex and the different approaches and ideas towards we have. There are other websites to discuss other things.I believe that the having the "other " category lets users know that they can ask their irrelevant questions,but that the main use of this specific website is to to get opinions from the gender you like in order to be more comfortable around them and to understand them beter

• No, I think it's fine the way it is. The main idea behind girlsaskguys is to be an advice site for friendships, relationships, and personal well being. Any more subforums will derail the main idea behind the website.

And a big f*** no to a politics section. Forums with politics sections seem to attract lots of belligerently opinionated crazies to the community.

• I feel at least one more should be added to keep things fresh...btw I was a heavy campaigner with the moderators to add the "health" section last year! :)

• Oh, wow. I didn't know we have a say to begin with.

• I was on good terms with one of the admins and we talked a bit on chat about it and I pitched the idea

• I think what is needed more is "sub" categories. The current tabs are fine, it is just that you should have the option of being more specific with questions. For example, the "Relationships" tab could have a "Friendships" mini tab and "Romantic" mini tab, to better organize questions. Other could have things like "Technology", "Sports" and "Help" mini tabs too.

Just an idea.

• Not particularly. While other categories would be interesting for the sake of general discussion, it would not be very consistent with the original intent of the site. There may be a way to expand upon the current categories, but I can't think of one right now.

• Politics/Philosophy/Religion

• A category for "Friends"

• It would lose focus. No.

• only one for politics

• personally i think there are too many already

• Yes

• Yes, it would benefit all to have a "travel"-category; what better way to prepare yourself for a trip to a foreign country than to get to ask a local beforehand!