Do you come on GAG just for a good laugh?

I swear the questions some people ask on here (especially men) LOL!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• Without being gender specific or sexist the answer is - NO

I don't see any reason to laugh at someone's discomfiture or problem. If there is something that I think is easy then it is not necessarily the case with another person and vice versa. If I can help I do, if I can't then I learn from others who answered :)

I come about as a very haughty, arrogant guy full of pride but that is cause that's how nature's made me and it works for me but I certainly don't and won't laugh at someone's problems even if I don't understand it may it be male, females or TG/TV etc

It's OK if I'm perceived as someone with no humor ;) :D

• yah I'm making a question, comment, answers compilation. Soon I will post it on YouTube so that the public can see how stupid and angry most GaG users are.

the compilation video will have this song on a loop: link

• I generally come to the site to see legit questions and such but I do see some really dumb ones. It's usually the same users over and over again who hate the opposite gender and deny wanting a girlfriend and saying how the opposite gender should approach them no matter what.

• I don't really come here for a good laugh and most questions which look funny generally are troll questions... Other than that I don't really find some of the questions funny, especially when people are suggesting that people are pathetic for asking some questions. I think it's arrogant to assume that someone is pathetic because you can get a date and they may struggle whether it's that they aren't as attractive or they have confidence problems.

• Oh yeah GaG is definitely entertaining when I don't have anything else going on. The hardcore right or left political questions or the questions accusing all women of being gold diggers.. I could go on and on with the examples but they're all hilarious for different reasons.

• I'd say those political questions and the questions accusing all women of being gold diggers are not that funny. More like, the way people like you put it, makes it funny:P

Great answer.

• Right they aren't funny in themselves. It's entertaining to treat them like a joke though instead of acting like the person asking the question is serious.

• I come on here to talk to some of my good friends that I've made on here, but before that, I use this site to help people. I just want people to live better lives. Occasionally, I'll run into someone who doesn't like my opinions though. Usually the women-haters.

Of course, the way some people describe the daily goings-on of GAG. Now that can be funny. I'd say the people can be funny. I don't mean drama though.

• There's nothing particularly funny here. You're a sick, sick woman to laugh at the suffering of others. :/

• Yes I browse on here quite a bit for good entertainment.

After you been here a while you see a pattern of reoccurring questions. Lots of girls overanalyze and ask dumb, "what does it mean when..." Questions. And guys are frequently bitter about how unfair the dating scene is when you own a penis.

• At first I came for advice and to give advice, but some people ask really, really werid and dumb things, their funny to read and laugh at when I visit, but I try to stay away from sexuality, that's like the dark side of GaG.

• Hahahahahahaha I love you ;)

• No, I hate questions that are trolling.

• This site is definitely entertaining...that's why I keep coming back! :-P

• What are some of the funny questions you've seen here?

• Everyday

• This question made me laugh

• Sometimes.

But then it's just a forum, so it doesn't bother me in the end.

Also, problems are subjective. Not everybody is of equal wisdom, insight or experience.

• Nah, I came here for advice. Sure I can see some things as pretty pathetic, but if it's a genuine question I'd like to help out. It's nice to have an outlet, too.

• I'm more inclined to cry at a lot of the questions than laugh.

• sometimes..

• Sometimes, depending on what mood I'm in.

• Maybe!

• About every 3rd or 4th question is a girl asking something like "what did it mean when he blinked his eyes and moved his foot?".

Especially men? LOL...

• wow you are so cool

• yes but it is a good mix of guys & girls asking absurdness

• The only hilarious thing for me really is hearing from some girls how desperate some guys are to get replies from them. There are guys who moan about this because the girls they add don't want to talk to them, and don't care much for their advances because they have better things to do than entertain people who act like lonely old men. Then they make question after question about it, displaying their bitterness and butthurt attitude to the world (anonymously, ofc ofc). Their retort to this is usually a delusion, thinking that every guy who isn't as sad with women as they are, (and complain/cry about it as much as they do) must be equally as desperate to get a physical lay, (or an e-lay. as plan B). Sooo many funny stories, but not enough characters xD

• I laugh at the guys on here who suck up to women hoping to score brownie points and score hook ups . I agree with some of the things women say about guys on here but I don't stupidly agree on EVERYTHING they say like some guys ( I guess they think they're being politically correct but really they're just being stupid) do . I hate people who whine about another person whining. They're nothing but hypocrites to me. The Misogynists get harshly criticized on here like they should, but the male and female misandrists seem to always get a pass on this site. People will claim the reason why they get a pass is because they are "In the minority" excuses, excuses.

I've met some cool people on here and I'm glad that I've got a chance to meet them and I also like answering questions and helping people to the best of my ability.

• I laugh at women and men who whine about any criticism towards women on here.

What Girls Said 10

• Not really. Although sometimes things people post are very amusing. Especially the users who try to insult others online. It's just so pathetic to the point that it's funny. Lol

• Half the time...yeah totally. So many people are butthurt and serious. They don't know how to take a joke.

• Usually. The best part is when I answer a question, and people take it way too seriously. Or, when most of the questions I usually just go on google and find the answer within a couple of minutes. And, then there's the arguments that go on (I've been in a couple, I'll admit, but I really have way too much time on my hands lol). People just take this website way too seriously. It should just be a fun little thing people can go to.

• i love the questions lol too funny at times and I hate how people ask he/she starred at me then looked away, do they like me? I wonder how am I suppose to know? lol I try to be nice to people asking obvious questions but I do laugh

• At times, I really do.

• Gee I don't remember the last time I was on here except for now.. Some questions are funny but when I do hop on here I generally like to give my advice and try to make a bit of a difference in to ones current situation whatever it might be.

• Oh yes, I do get tickled pink at some of the answers.

• No,but I laugh at myself and can't believe that I'm on GAG and have been here for so long.

• Yup... Just saw a post where the guy was asking to see how he could a girl to have sexual contact with him. Naturally he has Girlfriend too! Clueless lol

• I always laugh at those "should I get a prostitute" questions and "how it sucks to be male virgin" questions.

• I always get a kick out of the questions people ask trying to justify getting a prostitute. Then when I let them know the truth they get so pissed.

• I believe its about equal on this site.

• Lol I don't care what you believe.