A very obvious comparison for round 4?

This round, it is between Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence. I am interested with this comparison because of the continuous talk about them being better than the other over the internet.

Anne Hathaway: link

Jennifer Lawrence: link

Disclaimers!

- I use Bing images for pictures because Google sucks monkey tennis balls.

-No polls; you have to bother to post an answer to answer and people are fortunate that I am even allowing people to post anonymously because that female skinny anonymous user picture infuriates me >:O

-Someone commented that I'm just posting white girls and for round 3 I should have posted people of other races... Hahahaha! I compare who the f*** I want and if I want compare 2 white girls, then so f***ing be it

-I don't have a clue why people would be talking about body and sh*t, I just want the face and the face alone! But obviously, people would just do that anyway so feel free to do what you want and troll... -_-

-The rounds aren't supposed to necessarily be better looking people as I go to the next one. Since beauty is subjective, the idea of them being better looking as I go up shouldn't even stand anyway.

Round 1: link

Round 2: link

Round 3: link

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Face: Anne Hathaway

Body: Jennifer

Overall: Jennifer

I don't personally follow both of them, but whenever I catch interviews etc Jennifer seems to be a down to earth girl and very genuine,whereas Anne comes across as more superficial and annoying. No doubt they are great both good actors and I don't hate Anne, but she needs to work on her off screen personality for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Anne, I find Jennifer too baby-faced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face only: Anne.

As much as I looove Jen, without the makeup and the hair, she has the face of an everyday girl you'd see in the bus. Anne has more "star quality" or whatever you call it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find this one to be close, I think they have beauty as individuals. Super close but I love Jen's essence just a little more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both of them so much. Haha. But Anne Hathaway wins for me her face is just stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway especially in devil wears prada, so gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne is prettier

0|0
    0|0
  • i like anne better, I think the whole act of jennifer about eating a lot, not being a girlie girl, not caring about being sexy and being all dorky is such a big act

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Can't ever make up my mind between these two though Anne's a hot fav. But Anne scores more cause she's a much more versatile actress and has the ability to go in for a wider variation of roles. Anne's beauty can be mature as well as innocence filled and Jennifer can always have the sexy teen look. But both are awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's pure physical attraction than anne hathaway... which pisses me off because for some reason she reall pisses me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence is so overrated for me...

0|1
    0|0
  • Anne.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer. I love those sexy eyes.

Anne is OK but her mouth is too big for her face. Literally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence. Those brooding eyes man...

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • anne hathaway makes my dark knight rise

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre both hot but probably anne...

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway, but I think they're both attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bing sucks.

I guess I'd pick Anne Hathaway

0|0
    0|0