What do you do when even GAG can't help you?

:( it would be a long story and I don't think you guys want to read it. I would especially need guys points of view..

Guys, what would you think if a girl that you used to have sex with said hi? Every time we pass we ignore each other because it ended badly, but this was two years ago and I just want to say hi instead of it being awkward. Guys, what would you think if I said hi? Also, I think the reason he doesn't say hi is because when he tried to message me twice asking how I was a year ago, I ignored them. The reason I want to say hi is because I want to be friends with him. He is my first..and only

Most Helpful Guy

• to your first question... I wouldn't leave GAG as my last resort for answers. I may use it as a resource but I also know taht I can turn to my friends, family, girlfriend etc for advice

as for your specific situation... Stop just saying hi. Strike up a conversation. Apologize for blowing him off, explain why you did it and that it was a mistake. But honestly you did completely blow him off so if I were him I'd probably not be very responsive to you saying hi.

What Guys Said 6

• As long as you break it down and not have on long paragraph and/or running sentences, I will most likely check it out and give the advice if I think it would help. I've had some questions that almost took up the character limit (3K) and still got a dozen or more replies.

• @UPDATE: Since you ignored him and it's been so long, I think he's moved on. But you can try to say hi but don't set your expectations too high. Most guys are mostly not to dwell on the past and move on. It's been two years, you should too.

'Firsts' are almost always the ones you will remember for the rest of your life. It leaves an emotional scar. He will always be your first but there will be other guys.

• You can always PM somebody that you feel gives good advice, if not then just make a question without all the pointless parts. Your question in the update isn't long or bad at all though...

Yeah he probably ignores you because you ignored him, that'd make me kind of mad but yeah just say hi I personally wouldn't think anything of it and say hi back

• He is likely ignoring you because he wanted to be friends before but you ignored him. Try saying something other than hi, like how are you doing?

• I'll read it so long as you format it properly! =)

• If GAG is your last frontier there's a major problem in your emotional support chain.

@U: I highly recommend you not bother trying to re-ignite cold tinder but if you feel you must then go ahead. He won't be totally uncivil and may just ignore you. That's the worst that could happen; so just do it without expecting a response.

• GAG is absolutely not the first place you come for advice if you have any kind of rational and intelligent qualities about yourself.

What Girls Said 0