Follow GaG on Google+ and get 100 Xper points

So for those of you that didn't notice (I just noticed today), GaG has a Google+ page, and you get 100 xper if you follow them

link

I don't use Google+ at all so I don't really get it. But my question is how does one post on Google+ so the site admins know you've posted there and can give you points for it. I have them followed personally, but it doesn't look like twitter were you can just make a quick post stating your GaG username.

Hey guys. For those of you confused, the answer is actually here

link

they must have recently added all this, but basically you need to post your username on your own google+ page after following them. I guess they will check your page and add the points later
And for further clarification for people who haven't done this yet, this image produced by the admins should help you.

link

If you have a google+ account (most of you probably do, but don't realize it), don't forget to follow them =)

Most Helpful Guy

• The info on your update is correct Janson. Here is the description from the Xper page:

Follow and +1 GirlsAskGuys page on Google + link on Google+ and then share your GirlsAskGuys.com username by mentioning us "@GirlsAskGuys: username" on your own Google+ page.

Thanks for giving us a chance to clarify it.

• No problem. I probably should have went to that page first before making a whole question about it hah. But now that its here, feel free to feature the question (I have lots of extra xper these days so may as well) so you can get the word out. Thanks for dropping by

What Girls Said 6

• i would assume just comment on one of their posts with your GAG name?

i wish they had an app instead

• I was wondering this myself. I have a Gmail account already, that is linked with this GAG account. So I followed and +1'd on Google plus, but I'm not sure how to let them know my username so I can get my 100 points, lmao.

• Ok it seems to have worked - yesterday I tagged GAG with my username on my own Google+ page and then a few hours later I got a message from the admin saying they received it and would award 100 points to my account.

I don't think the points have been added yet as I was still at 67something yesterday morning lol.

• oh okay. ill look out for it then

• I got my points, so yes once you get the PM then your points will come in 24 hours.

• Thx. Janson. I didn't even know. And big ups To GAG I didn't think they would even respond.

• For a moment I thought that means you can chat on here again, but it obviously doesn't... *sigh*

And to answer your question: I have wondered the same thing!

• Sorry haha. But don't worry. The admins know that the chat function is highly missed so I would be surprised if they didn't replace it with something in the next site update coming this January

• Alright. If you'll excuse me now, I have to earn my oh so precious Xper points!

• I just followed them and included my name...

• We've posted a Blog about our Google+ Campaign link

Thanks, Janson :-)

What Guys Said 11

• Why do I care about 100 xper points?

• Yeah, also have a google+ account, but mostly only link it for my gmail and YouTube use, makes it all more easy just to use one name and password for them.

I followed them as instructed and got a message today that they added my 100 points, nice! I wonder what they are gonna use their google + account for. New interview videos?

• who knows! I was curious as to why they they decided to offer so much xper for doing it though. I mean for following them on Facebook and twitter, you only get 50 xper...and both of those are far more popular than google+ I think

• Yeah, if google didn't have billions and billions of dollars to back the failed google+, it would have faded into old server data banks years ago. The only thing that I find interesting on google+ is the google Hangout option. That's why I thought they were gonna do interviews and such, to get the community more connected. Other then that google+ is a waste of bandwidth.

• Too much hassle for me, I never even use my google+ account, only have it because YouTube was being a pain...

• I got rid of my google+ and just use my Gmail account which I switched over from Hotmail because it was changing it's layout to something I did not feel comfortable using.

• You couldn't ask your boss (the Admins) directly? :p

Kidding man. I noticed this this morning myself and clicked follow but I wasn't sure if it did anything. I know it takes a while for points to get added but I just feel like I have to do something on the site (GAG) first before it actually 'triggers' it.

• yeah on Facebook and twitter I know you had to make a separate post with your username but I don't even know how to do that on google+

• and yeah I was going to ask them lol, but they take a while to respond so I thought someone else here might have known

• It isn't worth it. Creating a Google+ Account for 100 xper would be move of pure desperation.

• I can't stand google+ I did have one without realizing it tell it kept overriding my YouTube account so I had to get rid of it. also there were other things I did not like about it.

• I think you might +1 there page that is googles version of liking something and then ou post on the page. I am not sure though I have not used google+ for a while.

• That's a very good quesiton. I sent them a message since my account email here, and google+ account are different.

• yeah I may need to do that also. I noticed that google is trying to sheppard people into using their other services (the latest YouTube changes for example) and its starting to get a little confusing.

• i'm glad you posted this!

• How can GaG get best answer on GaG? D: More XP for Santa?

• People actually use Google-Plus? Huh, this is new news to me.