Do you think there are any famous people on GirlsaskGuys.com?

Like Actors, singers, etc.? I asked this question because I'm just curious

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah the top 10 WOW geeks all have accounts on here :P

4|0
    0|0
  • Highly doubt it. The most I would expect is maybe a few regular individuals with relatively large YouTube or twitter followings

1|0
    0|0
  • I hung out with 2 famous girls. They are normal but complete f*cking messes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there are, they are people too after all :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not certain. You have to know how to write in order to post messages.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think those people really have time and desire to find and participate in sites like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is an advice board, and chances are famous people, in general, have what they need that made them famous, have enough friends/contacts to ask in real life, or can use their fame to get what they need, and don't need to seek advice or ask questions online in general, much less on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I am..

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard Miley Cyrus, and Kim Kardashian have accounts.

1|0
    0|1
  • President Obama absolutely has an account here because anything negative about him gets deleted immediately! Sometimes even the user who posts it! Because only the liberal ideal is allowed on GirlsAskGuys.

8|2
    2|2
    • They shouldn't be allowed to be on here

• Show All
    • Oh snap!

• Lmao hahahahah

What Girls Said 8

• they might ... some actors answer texts with lightening speed. they must use their phones a lot. we commons just assume they're busy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Highly unlikely. I'm sure they have better things to do than go on such a website like this. With all that money and such a career I know I wouldn't be sitting here on this website..

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm part of a film studio training to do up "famous people" with makeup. So I guess have a full pass to the studios and sets could count as something as I have an eye in the industry.

1|0
    3|0
  • On this site, I highly doubt it.. (I don't think-so) but it's possible.

On any "game" site, I highly guarantee it. It's very likely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt it! If they're celebrites, they probably don't have time to be here.

1|0
    0|1
    • Who knows, they could do it in their free time :)

• lol I guess, I seriously doubt it though! Especially President Obama; he's too busy being a part of national and international issues to come on Girlsaskguys.com and read these questions. Which I find kinda funny because there are users here who like to bitch and whine about Obama when Obama doesn't even give them the time of day lulz

• I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure Obama has an account...

1|2
    1|2
    • How many times do you think he got kicked off so far lol

• none. I don't think he answers or posts anything. He ready everything though...

• Doubt it. We would scare them away.

1|0
    0|0