What's your overall opinion of GirlsAskGuys.com?

Please answer the poll. How do you feel about this website. Feel free to list reasons why.

• It's great, I wouldn't change a thing
  • It needs one or two tweaks but it's still great
  • It needs only a few major improvements
  • I'll most likely leave the site/needs a number of major improvements

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like if the forum format used the common format. The common forum format is more elegant and easier to navigate than GAG's format. With GAG's format, if it's busy and your question gets pushed to the bottom, it often goes unanswered.

What Guys Said 12

• The website is fine, but the questions are boring and repetitive. There's also the occasional pervy weirdo.

• Voted C

1) Chat needa to come back in SOME form. I know there is some legal issue.

2) Need to add 25 to the age deop down in search filters. How f$$&ing difficult is that?

3) When will they come out with a mobile app?

4) Not sure if they do this or not but anonymous posts of all types whould not get any points.

• And 5) people who up or down arrow you, their identities should not be hidden.

• Mobile app is coming! We're shooting for January 2014, when the new version of GirlsAskGuys rolls out :-)

• That is a BIG THUMBS up ! Thanks for the great news.

• B. Just bring back the chat feature and I would be pretty happy.

• I said C. All it really needs is a new chat system and the ability to block anonymous users. On a scale of one - 10, I'd give it a 7.5 because you get free stuff and the community is okay for the most part

• If people blocked anonymous users, I think everyone might end up blocked, but I do agree that I would like to block them.

• I thought you already can..?

• @QA Not at the moment

@Heaven Well its not about just blocking anonymous users for the lulz. It's just to give you the opportunity to block individuals who constantly harass you when you're answering their questions (and they end up blocking you, but you can't block them back)

• Better than Facebook

• I like it. I don't care about chatrooms like most people do though lol

• B for sure. Just add in some new categories.

• Yes, but only if certain others are merged. Eg. Relationship and Break-Up should be one. Even dating does not merit a separate category. There should be one for "lifestyle" where you can ask stuff like gadgets to use; music and movies; questions about social media etc.

• It's pretty great. I've found all kinds of answers to questions I never knew I wanted answers to. I find a sense of fufillment from helping people on here. And of course the free Amazon gift cards are amazing.

As for the website itself, it could use some improving, fortunately they're rebuilding it soon and have been listening to feedback from members, so it should me much better in the near future.

• My personal opinion is that GirlsAskGuys.com is great if and only if you happen to be from America or (to a lesser extent) some other first world countries. For people from the rest of the world, the site isn't too helpful because their cultures are too different. Americans answer the questions according to their cultural values, but if the question asker isn't from America or some other first world countries, these kind of answers are far from what he/she expected to hear.

• can you give an example?

• And there may be one or two people on here who are racist but the majority are not

• That might be what you have observed. From my perspective, a person who claims he/she is a virgin, almost always gets rude answers. And there are quite a few instances where virgin women are encouraged, but virgin men here are almost always viewed as losers. And regarding racism, if one or two were racist, I wouldn't have to post anonymously to hide my race, right? I have been racially discriminated for months here, and almost always by White Americans.

• I agree with the answer below about people who are blocked. If you're blocked you should be blocked from answering anything or voting for or against that is asked by someone that has blocked you. You're blocked for a reason obviously.

• Stop users who have blocked you from answering your questions or commenting on your answers or questions. And Censor GAG to prevent people who never intended to offend or violate the terms to get in trouble.

• Needs a major overhaul of "Terms and Conditions" and the powers granted to Super Moderators and Moderators. I think the minimum age for someone who can wield the power to delete questions, answers and even users - should be 25 years old. Some moderators aren't even old enough to legally drive yet have enough experience in life to basically be a junior administrator here? Somethings wrong with that.

• FYI - Moderators and Super Moderators do not have the ability to remove users.

And the removals made by our Mods/Supermods go through us, and they're monitored.

• Regardless of who can remove actual users, I have heard many complaints from other users here about super moderators and their abuse of power. I don't have names (nor can I post them) but a former user mentioned to me before they were removed that basically the admins look the other way on super moderator abuse and it's basically just allowed.

• I assure you, we keep track of what our moderators and super moderators do and if there is an abuse of power, we take action.

What Girls Said 11

• It's really entertaining

• It's an awesome site I love coming on here. I've grown stronger in giving good advice, made some very nice friends :D

• I like it but it's been constantly adjusting this year since it changed into this new format and website design and all, not bad but I slightly miss the old GAG.

• people are overly offensive and always ask a question and desire a specific answer, like if you don't want to hear the truth don't ask!

I have actually been blocked for answering a question with an opinion.

• need to prevent the stalkers from having their fun

• It is great but could use some adjustments.

• B for sure.

• I think this is where the adults come on here and bully people to try and justify and feel better about their current state in reality.. In other words, SHIT.

• Too many pervs on this site and whiny misogynists.

• They need to do a better job of monitoring trolls and idiots. Like, remove their posts immediately, not hours later. Why does it take them so long to remove stuff?

• Neither. The people on this website are the ones that make it the way it is. Whether we think it is good or bad is another question..