How would you feel if you find out that a particular GAGer is actually your next door neighbour?

Please don't say it is impossible because the world can really be so small!

I say this because something similar happened to my neighbour and another neighbour(guy) who lived next door to her although it had nothing to do with GAG.

She and that guy felt so awkward over it and don't know whether to cry or to laugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol depends on who it is XP some people on here have beef with me because of my views and if it was them it would be a little annoying because whenever I saw them I would be thinking oh that person doesn't like me

but for most I would think it is cool they'd probably know more about me than many of my friends because on here I don't feel the need to pretend to be the "macho guy" I am around most of my friends, not because I am ashamed of it, just because most of my friends are not interested in intellectual things as we are just college kids XP and here not as many people are into the whole partying thing and what not!

If it was some of my "friends" on here I think that'd be awesome and would want to hang out with them!

What Guys Said 9

• Wouldn't bother me, I'm always blunt and honest on the site... I'd be more worried if I was pretending to be mr big shot. I mean yeah I'm blunt on everything including sex and personal issues, but I'm doing it to give good advice to help people so if someone has an issue with it, then they're odd. I do know that at least two of my exs and a girl I was friends with have seen my profile on here and probably went through it.

• Who says the internet is anonymous :P. Anyway I just seen someone earlier is from the same town I went to high school in.

• Yes,the Internet is not anonymous so we have to use it very cautiously.

Anyway,long time never seen you on GAG.Haha.

• Not sure what the new version would be like but I heard they are going to change the GAG logo and maybe bring back the chat bar?I don't see SnackerG around anymore.

• Oh that could be cool. I kind of miss the chat even though weird people kept messaging me lol. Oh that's a shame he was pretty cool, there is so many people gone now. It is actually kind of funny thinking some of the people on here last time I was around were like 18 fresh out of high school now there in there mid and early 20's haha.

• I wouldn't feel awkward, since I talk pretty much the same way to everyone be it in internet or real life.

• I would literally need to bring along an electronic dictionary if you talk to me in the same way in real life as on GAG.You know how limited my vocabulary is.Haha :D

• Well I know a girl on here who lives no more than 30 minutes away from me. When she found out though, she removed me as a friend. Things between her and I have kinda nosedived after that, haha

• Ooo Frosty attitude, I like that in a girl... You not all over that? lol

• But I think it can be a very beautiful thing if both of you actually want to date each other.

30 minutes away--so convenient!

I think it is very possible that there are fellow GAGers who might also live 30 minutes away from me,since Singapore is so small.I have seen a few Singaporeans here.Haha.

• oh trust me, she doesn't like me very much so dating would be out of the question haha.

• Would be kinda funny, I don't really post things I wouldn't say I think.

• It would be kind of surprising.

• I'd feel like buying them a drink.

• I wouldn't know how to feel.

• That would be kind of awkward but not a huge deal.

What Girls Said 3

• It would be awkward and I would be surprised. But it's impossible.

• I doubt it. All mine are old. Kinda creepy .

• I doubt it.