Have you taken anything away from your experience in GAG?

Just when I thought this site was getting dry and I was considering to leave, I came across something positive to take away with me. So have you learnt anything from you experience in GAG. It doesn't have to be something related with the opposite sex.

Thought I should leave you guys with this

"In life you realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you and some will teach you. But most important are the ones that bring out the best in you. Those are worth keeping around."

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• i learned that my opinion on boys and sex is different from that of the vast majority of westerners and now more than ever I feel that I will never feel comfortable in that society

• Nope

• It's nice knowing I'm not the only person facing the issues I'm facing. I love to hear about people dealing with similar problems in very different ways, because it gives me ideas on how to handle things myself.

I've learned a lot about the male perspective, although I had a pretty good idea before, it's just more specific now. Whenever I have to interact with men now, I think about some of the things I've read here and consider what the guy must be thinking or feeling, instead of just "being the woman".

And then there's the obvious... I now work for GirlsAskGuys, haha!

So I think I've taken away quite a bit, honestly.