How much do you like the GaG community ( and forums ) in general?

I dislike forums in general namely because I'm bad at being a part of pop-culture and a group in general. I'm not very good at GaG either. Whatever the case, how about you?

• A lot
  • A decent amount
  • Moderately
  • Not much
  • Hate it

Most Helpful Guy

• I see as a place of social poverty; the place where dreams go to die.

What Girls Said 4

• I love it for its deversity,wide range of topics.

• I like it a lot I like the variety of different topics everyday.

• I've liked it, honestly.

I never used any other forums before and after stumbling upon the site by accident, I really liked being able to ask specific questions and get specific answers from people who had experienced it, or been on the other side, or whatever. Just another perspective on my own situations or my own questions about life, that's what has kept me coming back after all these years.

• 4/10

What Guys Said 5

• 5/10

Society and it's mentality is messed up, and GAG is a reflection of that. It's chalk full of misogynists, angry ranters, and people who can't follow a conversation point even if their lives depended on it.

There are only two reasons why I stay on here:

1 - For the few intelligent and informative people I've found

2 - To try and stay informed on human mentality, truth be told, I'm something of a hermit, as well as a psychological study of people. GAG helps me to better understand and dig into the mentality that is our hedonistic and impulsive society. I like to understand people, what makes them tick, what makes them angry, and where their deep rooted psychological origins come from.

I know, I'm weird.

• I generally like it. I find that people are too easily jaded after seeing just a handful of people they would classify as lunatics. For the most part I do enjoy GaG and the community.

• Pretty decent community, IMO.

• I love you man.

• It's alright. I think that some people on here over do it when it comes to being politically correct. I'm probably of of the very few people who don't over look the male and female Misandrists