Do you think GAG should delete a category in the new version?

Do you think GAG should delete a category in the new version? I think "dating" and "flirting" should be merged together. Furthermore they should add a category that's predominantly focused on guys (e.g. sports) and one that's predominantly focused only on girls (e.g. fashion).

Most Helpful Guy

• for the most part I agree, but a girls section on fashion would negate the necessity of having the "style" category. I'm not even sure if I particularly care for a sports section honestly, but I agree with merging dating and flirting

• It was just an example. "Politics" is another one that's on my mind for I think there are more guys than girls who are interested in that. Regarding "fashion" and the "style" category, I think you're right. They'd be much redundant. Maybe something "wedding" or "children"

What Girls Said 3

• merging dating and flirting makes sense to me.. imo, flirting dating relationship break up.. its all relating anyways. it should all go under *relating*... maybe then people wouldn't forget that's all they are actually doing.

even if we he'd a sports section it wouldn't be a guys section,. its be a sports section.

there already exists a section for style, of which both women and men both partake.

• There are going to be exciting changes regarding "categories" in the new version, but no spoilers.

I know you guys will be very happy with it, so stay tuned...

:-)

• They should add categories like politics.

• I discuss politics more than most people on this site, I think, and I am leery of adding a politics category. It seems like it would encourage more political discussions, and then I would have to spend even MORE time explaining to people why they are wrong.

What Guys Said 2

• Style is the fashion category. Plus we don't get that many sports questions except for when a popular sporting event like the super bowl is a week a way.

• Are you saying that GaG should go from non-partisan to clearly sexist?