Do you find it funny when someone blocks you before you even knew who they were?

Some of the times I browsed GAG answering questions I come across some users question and found that I couldn't answer because I was blocked. I laugh because I didn't even know these people nor did I even knew they even existed before I came across their questions. I try to think of why they would've blocked me , but I end up laughing too much to even try to determine a reason why. Maybe they didn't agree with my view points, maybe I upset them I don't know. I just find it so funny I've been blocked by 3 guys that I didn't know even existed and 4 girls. I was blocked by 2 guys because I guess they didn't agree with things I was saying and 2 girls for hilarious reasons . One of these girls I friended then she sent me a message saying that I only added her for the purpose of just having her on my list, then she blocked me afterward lol! Then another one told me that my ego was out of control and I was stuck up lol! The other girls I didn't know even existed until I tried to answer a question of theirs lol! So GAG have any of you ever experienced this? have you've been randomly blocked by anyone? LOL!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never blocked anyone and I doubt I ever will. But yea I've been blocked before by a few people. One who complains nonstop about how he can't approach women and can't get a girlfriend, so me and a bunch of other suggested he try men(as in a serious suggestion). Another guy friended me and kept giving me giant walls of text about some drama he was in and he got pissed off that I wouldn't read it so I found out later I was blocked. I didn't really find out until a long time after. I've been blocked by girls as well and they sometimes try to troll my questions anonymously.

Ironically the ones who block me are people I don't want to talk to but yet they want to talk to me. So you'd think I would be the one doing the blocking. I would block but I like watching them rant and rave sometimes. It allows me to see how immature some people can be and makes me grateful that I was raised with better standards unlike what I see here sometimes.

• I agree with you about the ones that block you are the ones that you don't want to talk to. They should block themselves when blocking you, so you don't have to listen to them anymore.

• Yea it don't make sense to block someone, then have them in your posts trolling. To me it's just backwards. Common sense says that if they block you, they don't want to talk to you. So why would they be in your Q's?

• Exactly.

What Girls Said 3

• I get blocked mostly by guys or guy just because. So many trolls on here.

• I know.

• That's the only way I knew.

• That's why I typically block anon answers nowadays.

• I have been blocked for disagreeing with their point of view mostly guys.

• they really ought to let us know were blocked before we wrote out a response. like disable the ability to type period rather than not be able to send it after its written. or have something pop up on your friends list letting us know who has blocked us. its really annoying typing out a long response just to find out I'm blocked.

yes I've been blocked by strangers. it'd be ironic , If I go to send this and I can't because you blocked me. ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I just recently discovered I was blocked by a guy I'd never heard of before. It was pretty amusing.

• I've been blocked by 2 people (that I know of) and both were because I regularly disagreed with everything their immature and insecure selves said on GAG and I voiced it. Guess they couldn't handle a little criticism.

Cool thing is, I can rip on them all I want here and they won't even see it! (right...? >_>)