Who has the most adorable face on gags or people you know?

Just asking who is adorable in every-way !

anywhere on earth on gags a friend celb.

T-shirtsandkneehighs and that one girl used love cupcakes but has been gone from gags
what else I can say about T-shirtsandkneehighs is that she's glamorous and a dream boat( like they used say in 50s) she's a princes of a fair away places and if ever needed a mother she's seem very mother like on gags give the best advice . style like no other! 100% swagger!
with that said I need find more people on gags to be adorable with me :)

who wants be my Charles Angles I need 8 adorable folks between ages of 18 to 28 because you most have a high school degree to be in my clique .

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• jonny because he is kind and it shows in his face

• Me lol I mean jus look at my profile pic, so adorable!

• Haha these questions always make me laugh cause I know everyone's checking for their own name to be listed here.

• Definitely hotstudlovercupcake. Because he's a hot stud lover

• guys: StevenlanceAlot ...i used to talk to him a long time ago and he was so handsome and just an overall great guy to talk to. I think he deleted his account though.

girls: GoodVibesAlissa..she has such a pretty face.. and she's such a sweet and fun person to talk to

dreamergirl94...she is also very pretty and a sweet, intelligent person

• Not you.

• hahahahhahahah

• Nobody

• you do;)

• You.

• SixFootSexy on gag! He has gorgeous eyes, cute curly red hair! Excellent personality! I would f*** the brains out of him if I lived where he lives.. Gives exceptional advice too! Sorry probably too much detail..

What Guys Said 11

• CocoChanel, She seems lovely if I'm honest... Especially in the manor she asks/answers questions. There are a few other users who don't actually have a picture up who seem adorable purely by how they answer their questions.

• there's this one girl that stands out to me, kereru. She answered one of my questions once, it was a witty answer. I've had a thing for her since, lol.

• I could probably take a good amount of time to answer, but I guess I'd like to know how "adorable" is defined? Like in a cutesy way? W/ cheeks you want to pinch?

In that case, for GAG, I'd say misupanda. god I feel like a creep...

• its nice and cute at the same time

• Well, the girls use to complain a lot about being creeped on chat by guys. Now that its been gone a while, they mostly seem to want it back. Some tell me now that they miss the attention.

So I just don't know anymore

• I dunno. Well, I do know but I just don't see the value in revealing that sort of thing these days on here

• Cottoncandydreams

• sexyasianboi easily

• i have to say Sparrow24...

and I really don't know why. I guess its just a subconscious decision

• Probably me.

• sure but it your style of dress that is adorable

if you can pull of wearing those types of collors then maybe yes

the women think your adorable for it.

• dressing like a toddler sure is adorable

• sometime you say something nice about so one even you don;t particularly like them or care for them so I'll that guitar903 those dress nice .

• swisscheeze

• you do without a doubt. I just love that adorable dopey eyed look.

• No one .