Who has the most adorable face on gags or people you know?

Just asking who is adorable in every-way !

anywhere on earth on gags a friend celb.

Updates:
T-shirtsandkneehighs and that one girl used love cupcakes but has been gone from gags
what else I can say about T-shirtsandkneehighs is that she's glamorous and a dream boat( like they used say in 50s) she's a princes of a fair away places and if ever needed a mother she's seem very mother like on gags give the best advice . style like no other! 100% swagger!
with that said I need find more people on gags to be adorable with me :)

who wants be my Charles Angles I need 8 adorable folks between ages of 18 to 28 because you most have a high school degree to be in my clique .

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• jonny because he is kind and it shows in his face

4|2
    0|0
  • Me lol I mean jus look at my profile pic, so adorable!

4|1
    0|0
  • Haha these questions always make me laugh cause I know everyone's checking for their own name to be listed here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely hotstudlovercupcake. Because he's a hot stud lover

0|1
    0|0
  • guys: StevenlanceAlot ...i used to talk to him a long time ago and he was so handsome and just an overall great guy to talk to. I think he deleted his account though.

girls: GoodVibesAlissa..she has such a pretty face.. and she's such a sweet and fun person to talk to

dreamergirl94...she is also very pretty and a sweet, intelligent person

0|0
    0|0
  • Not you.

2|0
    0|0
    • hahahahhahahah

• Nobody

0|0
    0|0
  • you do;)

0|0
    2|0
  • You.

0|0
    2|0
  • SixFootSexy on gag! He has gorgeous eyes, cute curly red hair! Excellent personality! I would f*** the brains out of him if I lived where he lives.. Gives exceptional advice too! Sorry probably too much detail..

0|0
    6|4

What Guys Said 11

• CocoChanel, She seems lovely if I'm honest... Especially in the manor she asks/answers questions. There are a few other users who don't actually have a picture up who seem adorable purely by how they answer their questions.

4|2
    1|1
  • there's this one girl that stands out to me, kereru. She answered one of my questions once, it was a witty answer. I've had a thing for her since, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could probably take a good amount of time to answer, but I guess I'd like to know how "adorable" is defined? Like in a cutesy way? W/ cheeks you want to pinch?

In that case, for GAG, I'd say misupanda. god I feel like a creep...

2|0
    1|0
    • its nice and cute at the same time

• Show All
    • Well, the girls use to complain a lot about being creeped on chat by guys. Now that its been gone a while, they mostly seem to want it back. Some tell me now that they miss the attention.

So I just don't know anymore

• I dunno. Well, I do know but I just don't see the value in revealing that sort of thing these days on here

2|1
    1|0
  • Cottoncandydreams

3|1
    2|3
  • sexyasianboi easily

0|0
    0|0
  • i have to say Sparrow24...

and I really don't know why. I guess its just a subconscious decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably me.

1|1
    3|1
    • sure but it your style of dress that is adorable

if you can pull of wearing those types of collors then maybe yes

the women think your adorable for it.

• dressing like a toddler sure is adorable

• sometime you say something nice about so one even you don;t particularly like them or care for them so I'll that guitar903 those dress nice .

• swisscheeze

0|0
    0|1
  • you do without a doubt. I just love that adorable dopey eyed look.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one .

0|0
    0|0